Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:26:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 2 (Chp 23-24)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 2 (Chp 23-24)  (Read 857 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2024, 02:23:01 AM »

(“… damn lioness..”) he shot back.

He then turned his attention to Kama, and pat his shoulder “You.. you okay brah?”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2024, 02:32:18 AM »

The giant didn't budge, continuing to repeat himself in a mantra of names, watching as Malie went limp in Renamon's arms as they continued to make out in front of him. Whether it was from her narcolepsy or not remained up to debate.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2024, 02:43:58 AM »

(“Is.. is she asleep babe?”) he asked.. not daring to move closer. Malie said they she wanted her time with Rena.. and he didn’t dare interfere
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2024, 03:07:12 AM »

("Seems that way,") thought the vulpine. Sighing, she broke away from Malie, resting the tamer back in her seat. "Mhmhmh, I think that's the first time she's ever kissed someone that way, much less a digimon."

A sharp snort and jerk of his head broke Kamapua'amon from his trance. "Y-you were her first?" he asked.

Renamon smirked. "That's right, boys. Guess you've got something else to bond over now."

"Damn 'alopeke got us good..."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2024, 03:11:01 AM »

“Looks like it..” Al said, chuckling a little “Hey.. you okay Malie?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2024, 02:49:21 PM »

Quiet giggling escaped the teen as she sat there, her head lolling to one side as she grinned.

Kama lowered his head into the palm of his hand, covering his eyes as he grumbled something under his breath. Both his and Renamon's attention turned to the cabin windows, however, on hearing a distant, shrill whistling. The compartment became bathed in color as the node as fireworks exploded, taking the shape of various digimon and foodstuffs. Kamapua'amon smirked, his eyes on the laughing face of a Gwappamon.

"Heh, 'oia paha," he said. "If that's the way it's gotta be..."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2024, 02:53:27 PM »

Seeing the fireworks, Al would smile as well as he then looked at the others “Well it it is what it is.. I’m good with it. What about you Mele?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2024, 06:14:00 PM »

The longhaired tamer raised her arm as she gave a thumbs up, letting it drop to her side as she went back to snoozing. With no rush to reach the ground again, the group fell into quietude, restful in their watch over the fireworks and each other. When at long last they disembarked, Malie was wide awake again, and turned to the others as they reached a fountain square.

"Hey, wait a second," she said. "This is way too corny."

"Hm? What is?" asked Renamon.

"Come on, we go to a theme park and end it on a Ferris wheel? If I wanted a nap, I would've stayed home!"

Kamapua'amon furrowed his brow. "Then why did we go on the Ferris wheel in the first place, Malie?" he asked.

"Not the point!" she said, hands akimbo. "I may be pooped, but I know you've got calories to burn!" Turning, she pulled a Renamon and pointed a finger straight at Alemana. "Al, we gonna rumble! No guns, just Kamy and Kahunimon, duking it out! If mah pig ain't sweating, you ain't winning!"

Snickering behind a gloved paw, Renamon broke into an open laugh as Kamapua'amon flinched.

"H-hey wait, don't I get a say?" he asked.

"Nope! You're a dumb himbo, so you gotta do as you're told!"

"Aiâ! He aha ke 'ano, Malie?!" Ear flapping, the boar man glanced at the laughing vulpine, his expression hardening as he snorted. "You know what? Yeah, let's spar. I'll show you what this 'himbo' can do (whatever that is)."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2024, 12:03:10 AM »

Al had to admit, after the day they all had so far this was just about as picturesque as things could get. Everything looked like it was on the up-and-up.. Malie agreed to something that he had dreamt about for a long time and—

… Malie was absolutely right, this sort of wind down was way too storybook for their group. So when she challenged Renamon to fight Kama.. Al actually pumped his fist for a moment.

“You know what? Yeah.. yeah! I think a fight is exactly what we need to end today with a proper bang! You up for it, Rena?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2024, 12:30:56 AM »

"Thought you'd never ask," she said, chuckling.

Malie cupped her hands around her mouth as he looked towards the heavens, and called out to Catchy. Seconds later, the group appeared at the very arena Alemana, Rena, Keilani and Gammamon had fought in earlier that week. Plenty of time for Renamon to warp digivolve back to her ultimate form.

"Combatants!" said CatchMamemon as they floating overhead. "This is a one-on-one battle between Kahunimon and Kamapua'a--!"

"Yeah yeah, hurry it up, mili'apa!" said Kama, the giant in the middle of stretching his legs. "While the iron's still hot!"

"Bold metaphor," said Kahunimon, her body shimmering behind a palpable heat haze. "Careful you don't combust, Kamy~"

Catchy rolled their eyes, glancing at Al and Malie as they stood side-by-side from the stands.

"Game starts in 3...!" said the metal ball. "2...!" as the digimon took their combat positions. "1...!" And in a flash of Catchy's UFO lights, an air horn blared. "GOOOO!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea