Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:17:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 2 (Chp 23-24)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 2 (Chp 23-24)  (Read 855 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2024, 03:22:32 AM »

The outburst surprised him, and for the forty five seconds or so that she vented he stared at her with wide eyes and stunned silence. He had never seen her this angry . No .. this wasn’t anger, not fully. It was heartbreak, frustration, fear over what could’ve happened . But that anger was at him too.. and he felt a pang of pain in his chest.

“When he ran away I didn’t truly understand why. We argued, he said I wasn’t listening to him.. that I was flaunting in front of him. But when we got him back- it was clear why he ran away. He loves you Malie. Really loves you.. like how Renamon loves me. He saw me spending time with you and .. it burned him up.. I think he wanted you to see him like how he saw you. Like I see you..”

He then sighed “He’s not the only one who loves you. I do too.. what happened at the nature reserve it.. made me realize that I couldn’t lie to myself anymore.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2024, 02:59:03 PM »

All throughout Alemana's confession, Malie watched him, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides. Only upon the jock's finishing did she move from her spot, raising her hands to cover her face as she let out a sigh. "I dunno what to feel, Al," she said. "I love you and Kuk... Kama very much... but I can't pretend like the other stuff doesn't matter, either." With eyes downcast, she held herself. "Too much is happening right now, and it's making it hard to think straight..."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2024, 03:07:51 PM »

Al’s eyes were downcast as well for a moment, and he would slowly scoot towards her “You’re right.. it doesn’t make all of it not matter. But I.. I want to help make everything right. I don’t know if I can.. but I gotta try. I can’t.. Lose you. You or Kama. I can’t lose any of you, but when I think about you and me being like.. this forever: all mixed up and hurt and confused.. it feels worse than when I was getting stabbed by BlackRenamon— no please don’t ask.”

And tentatively.. gingerly he reached out.. and hugged her. “I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened..I want to be your fire axe..”
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:11:14 PM by Korogra » Logged
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2024, 03:24:12 PM »

On being embrace from behind, another sigh escaped Malie, and though she did not push Alemana away, the silence that came between them grew. "I need a minute," she said, after a while.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2024, 03:27:49 PM »

Al would hold her for a few moments until she spoke, and he nodded “Do you need me to leave?” He quietly asked.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2024, 03:38:50 PM »

"Nah, it's just... I gotta process some stuff. Can't do it cooped up here at the house, even all the way back here."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 03:42:22 PM »

“Oh.. wanna take a walk with me then?” He asked, resting his chin on top her head
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 08:20:57 PM »

"Yeah okay," she said, shrugging. She took the lead in getting out of the sinkhole, helping Al up as they ventured deeper into the woods. "So... I heard you caught some Ghostmon," she said. "Is it true you guys met up with Gauntmon?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 10:38:28 PM »

“We did, Eyesmon is helping watch over them. And yes, but he’s RustGauntmon now. You’d love his new look!” Al said, trying to bring a little Levity to their walk.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 10:46:19 PM »

A smile crept back onto Malie's face. "Oh yeah? He got a metal hockey mask? Or a rusty buster sword?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2024, 10:49:58 PM »

“Even better: rusty shears for hands and a spotlight for a head!” Al said, smiling along with her. “Oh, and said spotlight has a cable with an eyeball on the other end!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2024, 11:35:36 PM »

"Awesome!" she said, her own eyes lighting up as she pumped her fists. "I gotta go see him! Bet he sounds like he's on a respirator, or-or maybe raspy and hacking like he'd just been strangled!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2024, 12:01:50 AM »

“You’re almost on the nose!” Al said with a chuckle as he nudged her shoulder “I bet he’s missed Lord Bucketmon a lot!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2024, 12:26:08 AM »

"Pffft, yeah, me too!"

Suddenly, while Malie continued to speak, Alemana felt Renamon's presence growing closer. ("Al!") thought the vulpine. ("Kama's heading straight for you! Brace for im--")

No sooner had the warning been made than both Al and Malie hear the strangest bird song, a single hanging note that lowered and lowered in pitch as a shadow darkened the ground several yards away from the pair. In tandem, the tamers looked up, and like thunder, the source of the noise came crashing down.

"Alemana!!" boomed a familiar voice, and as the dust settled, Kamapua'amon stood up from the crouching stance he had landed. "Thought you could pull a fast one on me, eh po'o? Nice try, but nothing gets past my snout," he said, tapping on the side of his nose. "What's the big idea? You talking trash behind my back?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2024, 12:48:42 AM »

Al moved instantly, taking hold of Malie and stepping several paces back to avoid Kama “jeez! You almost landed on us brah!” He said defensively, carefully letting go of her waist. Calming down now, he would look up at Kama “No, why would I be talking trash about you? Why would I be talking trash about you TO Malie? Does that make any sense to you?”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea