Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:44:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 11
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 11  (Read 2859 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2022, 09:31:12 PM »

The group sat inside the waystation's office, opening a window so the Kyubimon and Gargoylemon could talk from outside. A long silence filled the air after everything was explained about the message, leaving most of the group contemplating their navels.

"So... what do you we do now?" asked Ike. "Wait for backup?"

"Might be for the best," reasoned Vivi. "We can contact Menehunemon to meet us here ASAP."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 09:33:49 PM »

“Yeah.. that’s a good idea,” Alemana said quietly, almost absently.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:39:22 PM »

"So obvious a setup," said Gargoylemon, flapping his wings in a huff. "It's either a double-bluff, and she's takin' advantage while we stall, or she's countin' on us to rush in, guns blazin'."

Ike sighed. "Still doesn't answer the question, Gar," he said, arms folded.

("How are you feeling?") asked Kyubimon, her voice echoing inside Al's thoughts.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 09:47:08 PM »

“Well wherever her game is.. we have to go to her either way. If she really has the Ki’i, we gotta take it from her, otherwise we can’t go home.” He then sighed. “Let’s tell who we need to tell, but we can’t dawdle too long. She already has every advantage.. if we wait it’ll only get harder for us.”

(“Huh? I’m fine, Kyubi.”)

She knew he was lying.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 10:01:52 PM »

"Honestly, I'm glad it turned out this way," said Malie. When the others turned to look at her, they saw the girl shrug like nothing had happened. "She's the reason everything's messed up, right? If we catch her, everything'll go back to normal."

"There is some truth to that," agreed Kukuimon, the piglet sitting on his tamer's lap.

"Plus, I'd hate to leave the Digital World with her still on the loose," continued Malie. "Especially when we've got the best chance at taking her down a peg."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 10:26:38 PM »

“I agree with Malie. There’s no way I could just leave this place behind and let her go free to continue to make life on this island miserable. I’ve said it before and I’ll said it again.. I think we were brought here for a reason.. that prophecy has to be related to us being here.” He then looked at Kyubimon for a moment. “I’m not gonna let Kyubimon and the others home fall into the Green Lady’s hands, not without a fight.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 11:37:06 PM »

The others nodded amongst each other, their expressions brightening as their eyes became focused, more resolute.

"I'll get Kuku on the phone," said Vivi, turning back towards the security room.

"I'll go check on supplies," said Ike, pulling out his digivice.

"This chair is mine," said Malie.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 11:49:00 PM »

“I’m going to go outside for a little bit.” Al said as he left the office, walking out the building and going back to Kyubimon.. and he sat on the ground, leaning against one of her haunches.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 11:56:49 PM »

Kyubimon said nothing, the nine-tails nuzzling her tamer's head. She glanced up at Gargoylemon, the winged digimon back in position atop the roof. He gave her a nod, then went somewhere out of view, leaving Al and Kyubimon alone together.

("Al,") she said in the boy's mind. ("Is there anything you need me to do?")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 12:00:24 AM »

He would look into one of her silver-blue eyes, and he hugged her neck. (“What do you mean..?”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 12:02:10 AM »

("Al...")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 12:05:54 AM »

(“I.. I’m scared that I won’t get to see you again if I leave…”) he admitted to her. (“I want to get home.. but I.. I don’t know what will happen when we get the all the Ki’i’ open the gate.”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 12:14:48 AM »

The nine-tails closed her eyes, resting her head atop the tamer. ("I promised I would keep you safe,") she thought. ("And no matter what happens, I will do so by your side, Al. We'll get you home, together... And then? You can show me around.") She punctuated this with a lick to the boy's cheek, smiling.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 12:17:00 AM »

He smiled.. and he would sit up a little and take her face in his hands.. and give the tip of her nose a kiss. (“.. It’s a deal. I’ll show you all my favorite places ..!”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 02:34:43 PM »

The two would rest there, in each other's company, taking what time they had to rest and recuperate. Their nap would be interrupted, however, by the familiar, distant roar of something racing down from the sky. Looking up, Al found the source: MachGaogamon. The cyborg landed several yards away from the building, scratching his head as he scanned the scene of exhausted Gwappamon. Shrugging, he then waved at Al and the others as he began making his way over.

"Aloha!" he said. "Fancy meeting you here! How's it going, gang?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea