Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:16:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 11  (Read 2861 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2022, 10:51:15 PM »

"Shhh, it's alright, Al," whispered Kyubimon. "I'm here. Just focus on my voice..."

Already, Alemana could hear Kukuimon's Gentle Song, the music calming the chaos spiraling in his mind. He could see Ike holding Kanemon's Ki'i now, eyes wide and sunken, hair drenched with sweat beneath his hat. Even as their wounds healed, even as their thoughts cleared, all seemed at a loss on what to say.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2022, 11:19:58 PM »

He would take one hand and gently stroke at her fur.. shuddering as he did so as he looked at the Ki’i in his other hand.. his eyes seemingly transfixed to it. “It’s kinda.. funny..” he said softly. “This being the one for me..”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2022, 11:25:21 PM »

The vulpine chuckled. "Is it because I use fire?" she asked.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2022, 11:27:59 PM »

That caused a small titter to leave his lips as he gave her neck a hug.

“That’s one reason… but another is my name.. it’s kinda ironic.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 11:44:53 PM »

"Alemana means 'warrior'," said Mach.

Turning, the two faced the cyborg as he walked over to them, a broad smile on his face.

"I'm not exactly sure on what just happened," he said. "But from where I'm standing, you were a shoe in to win Kūmon's vote of confidence. Knowing everything you guys've gone through, you two are the most unkillable power couple I've seen in centuries. No contest."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2022, 11:55:15 PM »

“Yeah, that’s what my name means,” he then looked up at Mach, at first smiling at his encouragements- but then his face grew red at the use of “power couple”

“C-couple-?! I mean- well we’re-“ he began stuttering, somewhat panicked
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2022, 12:05:48 AM »

"We all see it, Al," said Malie.

"See what?" asked Vivi.

"Allll of us."

"I don't get it."

Kyubimon hummed a coy note as she gave a side-long glance at Alemana, licking his cheek as people began to laugh.

"I... still don't get it," said Vivi.

"You're telling me," said Ike.

Gargoylemon stepped back from Ike as the tamer was fully healed, just in time for the living statue to revert back to Gazimon.

"What the hell, man?" asked Ike as he faced Al. "So now I'm just supposed to take Kanemon's Ki'i like it's your hand-me-downs?"

"B-boss!" whispered Gaz. "Not so loud, yeah? You'll insult our patron!"

"I was ready to take the punishment! Hell, I earned it on more than one freakin' occasion! Am I just filler or something?!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2022, 12:12:45 AM »

Alemana felt that he could’ve died from embarrassment right then and there- and he just hid his face in Kyubimon’s ruff, mumbling incoherently before Ike’s question caught his attention.

“You’re not filler! It.. was always for you. I think.. I was just there to make sure it was safe and out of the wrong hands until you and Gazimon were.. were more in sync.” He said as he looked at Kyubimon. “And now it looks like Kanemon was finally ready to accept you as having his Ki’i. I think seeing how brave you were just now cemented how far you’ve gotten..!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2022, 12:20:46 AM »

[Roll Persuade with a -1 penalty]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2022, 12:23:33 AM »

rolling: 3 3 4+ 5= 15]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2022, 12:33:59 AM »

Ike opened his mouth to speak, but the words became caught in his throat. He looked down at the shimmering Ki'i in his hands, his brow furrowed. Gazimon took that moment to enter his tamer's cone of vision, a hopeful smile on the chimera's face as he gave Ike a thumbs up.

"Dunno why yallz're bitching," said Malie. "I still need my Ki'i, and it's not even a surprise anymore."

"That's right," said Kukuimon. "The only one we're missing is Lonomon's!"

"The 'Akua of Peace," said MachGaogamon, folding his arms.

"And currently in the Green Lady's hands," said Kyubimon.

"That's right, Menehunemon said you told him something like that. Are you guys sure it's maoli? For all we know, she could be lying through her teeth just to get to you."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2022, 12:41:27 AM »

Al also gave a hopeful smile- but then his head almost turned 180 degrees in surprise at hearing Malie curse- hearing such a thing from her of all people throwing him for a loop.

“Malie cussed?!”

The light hearted shock would give way to a more serious tone “Maybe, but I don’t know. Why go through the trouble of making indirect contact now, when she could’ve had one of her cronies just lead us there?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2022, 12:56:54 AM »

"Hard to say," reasoned Vivi. "In all our time here, we don't know much about the Green Lady beyond her overarching goals and major allies. Nobody's even seen her save maybe Varamon and maybe his inner circle."

"She's a tricky one," said Mach. "That's for sure. If I didn't have to worry about the city getting invaded by Varamon, I'd go with you guys in a heartbeat to chase her down. But with the incident at the Arena, and this whole mess with Hookmon, people are spooked."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2022, 12:59:14 AM »

“Well that’s more than what we know. I have no idea what she wants, she just seems to be some crazy would be dictator. And I understand… besides if you left now even without Varamon’s threat.. they would cause chaos.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2022, 02:07:32 PM »

"Exactly."

Kukuimon glanced up and about. "E kala mai ia'u," he said. "But, are we still waiting for Menehunemon?"

"Hm?" said Vivi. "Oh yeah, he said he'd be here in an hour. Wanted to talk in person in case the channel wasn't secure."

"Well in that case," chuckled Mach. "I'll take care of our "turtle friends" over here, and bring back some mālama for you all."

"Mālama are good," said Malie. "Kapena Lord Bucketmon always approves of worthy tribute."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea