Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:37:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 1 (Chp 14-15)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 1 (Chp 14-15)  (Read 488 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2023, 10:42:33 PM »

"Order! Order! This first chibimon council is now in session~!"

"That really what we're callin' it? Just what the heck's a chibimon?"

Deep within the bushes just outside Hilo's Manaka Intermediate School, there lives a magical place heard only within the annals of legend. Sheltered from the eyes of nonbelievers and poop-slugs. And that place, is Chibitopia. Presiding? The great and powerful Viximon, with her tiny pebble gavel and her wooden stump table, she guides her fellow chibimon in the pursuit of justice for all that is chibi. And so it is, that on this fateful day, she led her comrades in the most dire of missions yet! Deciding on what to do about the bigguns.

"Why do I have to sit opposite Pagumon?" whined Tsumemon, the violet-colored hand pointing an accusing finger. "He's just gonna blow raspberries at me all day!"

"I still got the taste of your butt in my mouth!" jeered the blue ball. "Who face-hugs someone for being right anyway?!"

"Vixi is NOT cuter than me!"

Stuck between two blues and a stump-place, Humumon shrunk like a violet as sparks flew across the table. "Guys," he whimpered. "There's no need to be so mean, now. We're all friends here...!"

[Aight, you're taking the role of Viximon here. Knock 'em dead. ;) ]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:39:25 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 11:39:20 PM »

Viximon would then bang her tiny little gavel to bring order to all the pandemonium. ”Order! Order in the court! It doesn’t matter who’s cutest, besides we know it’s me! But focus, we gotta talk about how we’re gonna help the kids stop the apa- apoca- the end of the world!”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 12:09:38 AM »

"Well duh," said Pagu. "It's obvs what we gotta do: we'll turn this town on its head till they's workin' for us!"

"Human towns have heads?" asked Humu.

"NO!!" said Tsunemon, hoping on all paws. "Veto-veto-VETO!!"

"Huh? Why veto?" asked Pagumon.

"Who wants to sit around bossing humans all day? We're supposed to be hiding, dummy!"

"You're the dummy, dummy! We'll just pretend to be human by callin' 'em over the phone!"

But the purple paws of vengeance would not be dissuaded, putting a digit in either of her ear holes to ignore the grumpy blue ball.

"Cousins! Cousins!" implored Humumon, his fishy fins raised to the heavens in prayer. "E 'olu'olu! Les' be nice! For ohana, and our tamers!"

At this, the two virus-chibis went from yelling to a grumble match, eyes locked even as they ceased their bickering.

"--and while we're at it, should I be writing dictator?"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 02:24:05 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 01:46:41 AM »

Smacking the gavel again, Viximon would sigh

“Humans aren’t the way to go anyway. If we wanna rule this place we gotta go after the cinnamon and sugar that lives in every home!” She said, nodding sagely
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 01:56:00 AM »

In unison, the council MMMmmed for sugar.

"Do we have to grab the cinnamon and sugar all in one go, or would it be easier to go for one and then the other?" asked Tsunemon.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 02:52:04 AM »

She would Hmm in thought ”Maybe. But we should make them come to us. After all…”she puffed up in pride ”I can speak grumbly!”

Clearly she wasn’t talking about what Tsumemon was talking about. Her tail then stood out as an ear quirked up.

”But that’s gotta wait! Next order of business is ice cream, ice cream! Let’s go guys!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 02:47:20 PM »

"Gphfl--Ice cream?!" echoed Tsunemon.

"I heard everythin'!" said Pagumon. "Can confirm! Ice cream is THATTA way!"

But as the council was set to adjourn on this most glorious of quests, as they were ready to hop, skitter, and zoom off towards high adventure, Humumon cried out once more for deliverance!

"Kali! Wait, cousins!" he implored, the pig-snooted fish flopping forward one inch at a time. "Don't leave without meee!!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2023, 05:11:39 PM »

Viximon would come zooming back with a little sled made of sticks and leaves, tail swishing in excitement- fierce smile on her tiny Chibimon face. ”C’moon! Ice cream, Humumon! It waits for no Chibi! Well I guess it’ll wait for us, just this one time!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2023, 08:20:57 PM »

Humumon didn't need to be told twice, already climbing onto the kit-mobile as fast as his tiny little fins could go!
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023, 08:35:40 PM »

And once  he was on the sled she would take hold.. and start zooming after the others at last!
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2023, 08:46:44 PM »

"Wait, what about Malie's bucke-EHHHH!!"

Too late was it to retrieve the mighty crown of Lord Captain Bucketmon! And good was it so, for the power of such a relic--were it to leave the sanctuary of Chibitopia--would spell doom for all of Hilo! But what's this? As Viximon sped at speeds beyond sight with screaming fishymon in tow, what noble sorrow the council found as they saw a massive steel carriage too late! Already the family van's door was closing up! They had no choice, they would have to break for the roof! By far the fastest of the four -- now that Vixi was bedraggled by sled and beloved Humu -- was Tsume, the purple claws skittered towards the back of the van like a spider on pop-rocks and soda!

"We can make it!" cried Pagu, the blue ball flapping his ear-wings. "WE CAN MAKE IT!!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2023, 11:50:25 PM »

Making her fiercest BRRRRM BRRRM noises as they raced after the big metal box thing.. she looked over her non-existent shoulder [color=khaki”I’m gonna swing the sled! You gotta jump, Humu!”][/color] and she would quickly make a sharp turn, flinging her friend at the strange metal monster!
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2023, 12:31:41 AM »

Humumon's screams fell of deaf ears as he was flung, mostly due to the engine starting up ahead of him. Just when it would seem he would crash into the roof--Tsumemon snatched him from the air as she jumped up from the rear-bumper!

But already the great machine they meant to hitch a ride on began to move, stirred from slumber by the pedal to the metal! Pagumon clung with one ear to the bumper, beckoning Viximon with the other as he called out to her!

"Whadda ya doin?!" he shouted, stretching out his ear-hand for her. "Hurry up and grab on!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2023, 12:40:04 AM »

Vrooming even louder, Vixi would leap like a shooting comet- paws raised!
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2023, 12:52:22 AM »

Glorious was the speeding yellow blur, arching through the sky! But could she make the great divide as the hooman van began its great escape? One Vixi bouncing atop a Pagu-hand like a makeshift springboard--just to land safely on the roof--says YESSS!!

"Hold onto the sides!" said Tsume, the purple paws buckling as the van hit a bump in the road.

"My insides," moaned Humu-fish, just to flinch along with the others.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea