Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:53:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 1 (Chp 14-15)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Interlude 1 (Chp 14-15)  (Read 487 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2023, 08:46:18 PM »

Snapped from their collective trance, the other chibis hustled after Viximon. As planned, they bounced off the metal beast to squirrel away beneath its mighty bulk. Already, the doors were opening on either side, and it was all the chibimon could do to hide behind wheels smelling of rubber and dirt.

"I don't think I've ever been to this one," Vixi heard a biggun say.

"Think I came here once on my birthday," said another.

"Wonder if they have cake-flavor," said clearly the greatest of them all.

"I can feel the AC from here," whispered Humumon. "Should we go in?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2023, 09:26:19 PM »

“They do, it’s a new flavour that they added this summer. I hope they still have mint chocolate chip!”

Vixi felt her little heart beat faster in excitement when she heard her partner talk, and she looks at the others, nodding- a fierce smile on her face!
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2023, 09:50:06 PM »

Unable to deny themselves the prize just when it was so close -- the chibimon got to work. Humu, climbing atop Tsume, became the cyclops' eyes, doing his best to navigate her towards the entrance! Pagumon followed Vixi, and Vixi followed destiny! With every fibre of their chibiness, they charged the gates! AND--!!

"Malie~? Dinner's ready!"

Malie jumped in her seat, turning away from her desk as she heard her bedroom door open. There, she saw a woman's head peek inside.

"Malie?"

"Be right there, mom!" said the longhaired tamer. "Gotta finish!"

"Finish what, honey?"

"Chronicling history!" she said.

Her mother laughed. "Okay, hun."

And as the woman disappeared from view, Malie turned back to her desk. One one side, a notebook, and on the other, a picture of four warrior chibis as depicted by an manga master artist.

"Yes," she said to herself, her gaze staring into the far distance. "The greatest history...!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea