Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:46:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15  (Read 2350 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2023, 12:22:43 AM »

Five years... five long... long years. Like a prison cell, the walls of Al's mind tracked each day of each week, month, and year since he and the others returned home from the Digital World. It's how he knew tomorrow would be their fifth anniversary. As he lay there in bed, 17 years of age, his mind grew restless...

[Alright, it's 6 AM, September 26th, on a Wednesday. What's Al been doing for the past five years? Feel free to be as detailed or general as you wish. ;) ]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 01:02:00 AM »

Al would open his eyes, a tired, frustrated sigh leaving his lips as he would reluctantly sit up. Looking at his digivice and seeing the date, he gave a wry smile. Five years now.. it was hard to really believe so much time had passed. But on the other hand, being reminded on how long they’ve gone without any word from the Digital World caused a feeling of bitter anxiety. It wasn’t due to any lack of effort on his part, or his friends either. Almost every moment he could spare was dedicated to trying to find any clue or whisper to where Lonomon could be hidden.. yet aside from a potential lead that involved a military installation outside Hilo.. they had found practically nothing even all these years later. Even their efforts to find other tamers or investigating possible digimon sightings had been a host of dead ends and goose chases. He kept a brave face, but this lack of success had been wearing at Al for awhile now, and it was harder to hide by the day.

As a coping mechanism, he had thrown himself into a number of activities over the years, getting more into sports and other school groups.. and had earned a bit of a reputation of being one of the more popular people as a result- almost accidentally. It was all to distract him from the mounting pressure he felt and his seeming inability to address it… but it did help keep him from losing himself. Then there was his friends.. one of the strongest pillars he had. They did stuff together quite often - more often in fact than when they all first came home. When they weren’t trying to divine Lonomon’s whereabouts or try to uncover leads to other digimon, they hung out and did a lot of pretty fun, stupid teenager stuff. And you know what? It actually helped the young man find time to be legitimately happy. But those weren’t the only bright spots that he had, there was also…

“Renamon.. you awake or are you still dead asleep babe?” He asked, looking over at the other side of his bed.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 01:36:35 AM »

"Nnnnh...?"

As Al turned to look, his eyes were drawn to the movement of a long, vulpine tail, its silver-white tip curling over what little of Al's blanket his partner still covered herself with. The teen following the length of said-tail, watching how it guided him along the curvature of thighs to rest between two mounds as round as the very moon Al could see from his window. How the light dappled at her fur, outlining her in silver and making every shadow a temptation to let Al's eyes linger. And as she turned to face him, her face having been buried in a pillow, what awaited him but lurid silver-blue eyes, and a gentle smile. All above the hanging rack of a generous bosom. "What time is it?" asked Renamon, her voice smooth and low as she looked up at Al.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 01:42:00 AM »

Al would follow the motion of her tail.. and he would gently reach out to give her thought a gentle squeeze- a soft grin on his face as he saw that she slept with those .. “additions”.. not that he was going to complain. Instead he would lean down and plant a kiss on her forehead.

“It’s six am hon. Also, happy anniversary,” he said with a more playful smile, this time giving her a proper kiss on the lips as he flopped onto his side so he could hug her.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 01:49:20 AM »

The vulpine returned the favor, slipping an arm around the teen as she pressed her lips to his. "Mmh, almost," she mused. "Could've sworn that's tomorrow~"

Breaking the kiss, Renamon brushed an idle digit across Al's cheek, getting lost in his eyes.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:57:19 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 02:14:33 AM »

He laughed at that as he shook his head as he gave her  nose a soft boop. “I mean yeah..but it’ll be the fifth year anniversary since we met, silly fox.” And he would then rest his head against hers.

“So.. I was thinking maybe that we call in to school and let them know that I’m sick- and the next two days will be all about us.. whatcha think?”
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 04:34:10 AM by Korogra » Logged
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 03:20:26 PM »

Renamon chuckled. "Nice try, Al," she said. "But as your tutor, I'd be remiss in letting you fall behind. Besides, we did that last year, remember~?"

It was true, ever since the vulpine had learned that she could shapeshift into humans via Kohenkyo, she had taken to keeping Alemana ahead of his studies. With a little help from Eyesmon, she had managed to assume a number of aliases over the years, including professional tutor for a certain group of four students. Even outside of her secret identity, how many times had she stood there in class, invisible to everyone, listening to everything while Al dozed off after a long night of investigative work? How many times had she disguised herself as Al when her beloved needed a day off from the stresses of Highschool?

And she was damn good at it too.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 05:10:25 PM »

“Sometimes I can’t tell if you’re my partner.. or my mother. But alright, alright: We’ll do it your way. I’m just saying.. you’re missing out on a relaxing morning on the beach and an early lunch at that Hibachi bar you love so much,” Al teased as he gave her another kiss before gingerly climbing over her. She was right of course; without her he was pretty sure he would’ve flunked out. He wasn’t a bad student.. but the pressure from trying to find Lonomon distracted him greatly, and these past few years she had been invaluable in keeping him on track with his normal mundane life.. just another reason why she was his everything.

“Wanna shower at least? I don’t want mom to ask why we smell like-“ and he then froze as he heard the door knob turn.

(“Quick, invisible or a disguise.. I don’t care which—!”)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 05:12:46 PM by Korogra » Logged
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2023, 05:49:47 PM »

As the door creaked open, Al could see a hand already slipping through the gap, before half of his mother's face peeked inside the room. "Al?" she whispered. "Are you awake?" Her expression went from soft to sudden shock as her eyes went wide and her shoulder rigid. "R-R-Renee?!"

"Morning, Mrs. Sonson!" Renamon chimed.

Looking over his shoulder, Alemana saw his partner had gone with option number 2, and gone hard. No longer was he sharing his bed with an anthropomorphic fox, but a Hawaiian teenage girl. Her pale complexion made radiant by the light cascading from Al's window; accentuating the curvature of an athletic build; a wild mane of golden-blond hair teasing at her shoulders whilst drawing focus towards silver-blue eyes. She couldn't have been more than two years older than Al, yet already carried herself like a queen.

"Sorry about this," she said, feigning embarrassment. "I snuck in last night just to say hi."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2023, 07:10:44 PM »

Al only had to look at the deer in the headlights look in his mothers eyes to guess at what she saw.. but when he turned to look his eyes grew wide and his cheeks flushed a deep cinnamon. While he probably should’ve seen this coming.. he also expected her to conjure at least some night clothes.. or hell even underwear. But at the same time, this mortification was infinitely better than her opening the door to see a fox woman in his bed.

“Uh.. sorry about this mom! She was just.. uh..” he then sighed “Yeah.. it’s exactly what it looks like—“
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2023, 07:23:23 PM »

Jen Sonson covered her eyes with a hand, looking away for good measure. "I can see that," she said. Yet no sooner had she done so than Cashew started barking from somewhere downstairs. "CASHEW!! Ugh, he's gonna wake your father up. Um, good to see you Renee, tell your mother I said hi."

"I will!" said Renamon. And as Jen closed the door shut, the shapeshifter would give Al a side-long glance. "Was it something I said~?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2023, 07:27:20 PM »

Al just gave a nervous smile and looked away.. and then gave a half hearted “Thank you mom,” as she left. The young man then sighed, and then gave a soft chuckle as he looked over at his partner.

“I think it has more to do the the fact that you’re sitting in my bed like a damn lioness, practically saying ‘I fucked your son’ without the words.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2023, 07:32:34 PM »

"Mhm, and your point?" she asked, leaning forward, her buoyant breasts shifting as they hung and brushed against Al's chest. Not waiting for an answer, the vulpine stole a kiss from her partner, murmuring as her lips crushed against his. When she pulled away, her eyelips rose like the dawn to reveal her true eyes, black whites behind twin silver-blue irids.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2023, 07:37:20 PM »

“I don’t think she is used to someone being that forward, at least since Kei moved out,” He started, only to pause as she pressed up against him and quieted him with a kiss. When her eyes opened and he saw her true colors.. he felt his pulse quicken for a moment as he glanced at the door.

“Tease,” he said with a smirk as he reluctantly pulled away from her. “Well.. at least now you don’t have to sneak into the shower..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2023, 07:43:58 PM »

"Not exactly sneaking if someone knows I'm there," she mused. She didn't make a noise as she climbed out of bed, swaying her naked hips as she sauntered towards the door. "And let's be honest, you know I'm always there~"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea