Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:32:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15  (Read 2349 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2023, 01:00:45 AM »

("Then it better be us getting caught fucking!") she growled in his mind, her eyes almost glowing as she pulled Al by the hair out of her cleavage and bore into his soul. Suddenly her nails caught fire, the illusion of her form slipping just enough for her claws to take their place. She dug them into Al's flesh, just enough as not to break the skin as she dragged them along his shoulder and back. Again she smothered him with a kiss, sucking hard on them as if to sup the air from his lungs entirely! Growls muffled and reverberating into her tamer's mouth and throat! Yet somehow through all this she managed and maintained her momentum against his crotch, hammering and pulling with raw, primal ferocity!

"Al?" he heard his father call. "Al, talk to me, here. Al? Al?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2023, 02:45:14 AM »

(“I know you like being adventurous but ..”) he then groaned- loud enough to be heard as she raked those claws along her body even as she continued to grind against him.. and he would do the same. When she kissed him so hungrily.. so aggressively.. his nails would also dig into her skin as well.

(“Holy fuck.. you okay honey? You’re way more into this than”)

He tried to pull his face away from her

“I-I’m okay dad! I just slipped- fuck
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 02:48:33 AM by Korogra » Logged
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2023, 10:58:01 PM »

Renamon sank her teeth into Al's shoulder, her breathing hoarse and rapid as she quickened her pace. Her blond hair clung to either side of her face, her eyes piercing in their conviction. Al could feel his manhood twist and flair within her as his ball-sac slapped against her backdoor. She wouldn't stop. He knew she wouldn't. Not until one of them gave in first.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2023, 11:05:48 PM »

This time would Al- not expecting her to be this aggressive this morning, the thrill of possibly being caught, and the conflicting sensations of pain and ecstasy causing him to cradle her head and push her into the wall as he groaned in her ear.. and she could feel the familiar warmth of his release as he spurt inside his partner.. panting as he held onto her for dear life as his essence pooled inside her core

“Goddamn..~”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2023, 11:23:24 PM »

The vulpine held back a gasp, her face a brilliant pink as her grip on Al went lax. Suddenly, her legs buckled, her thighs trembling. As warmth filled her insides, she gave in to the pressure building up, her womanhood bursting all over Alemana's loins. The psychic wave of ecstasy he felt from her was all the commentary he was going to get in that single moment of pure bliss.

"Alemana!" came Noa's voice. "If you don't open this door right now, I'm knocking it down!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 11:51:38 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2023, 11:46:52 PM »

It was all he could do to avoid crying out - this shared feed back made everything far more intense.. he wasn’t just feeling his own orgasm.. he was feeling Renamon’s as well.. and she vice verse! He would pant and lean against her.. limbs trembling. It was only then when he registered what his dad was saying

“H-hey you don’t have to do they dad- I’m fine!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2023, 11:51:27 PM »

Somehow, through the heat of the shower and the brain-melting euphoria, Al was able to recognize another voice on the other side of the door. Jen was talking to Noa, though what they were saying remained a mystery.

"Alright," said Noa. "Just be ready for school in fifteen minutes."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2023, 12:05:25 AM »

“Right, you got it dad!” Alemana said with a breathless laugh.. and he would look down at Renamon, eyes wide as he realized how close they were to having his dad burst in on them.. and he gave a bit of a grin on his face as he slumped against her again.. face planted in her chest.

(“Well at least this is turning into a pretty fun morning huh?”) he asked as he tried to help the still shivering facsimile of a human girl up. (“It’s okay.. I gotcha..!”) and he almost moaned.. feeling himself begin to slide out of his lover- and it made his knees quiver as the joined feedback hit him again.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2023, 12:16:39 AM »

("Mhm, the best kind of morning,") she mused, the vulpine cooing as Al pulled free of her. Once more, her nails were human, her claws burning away in illusory flame as she brushed her fingers through Al's hair. And for a long minute, she would hold him there, propped atop her body, face within her cleavage, their shared afterglow made all the more sweet by the honest love they projected between each other.

"Ready for breakfast~?" she asked aloud.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2023, 12:21:24 AM »

(“The very best,”)

And as they sat in the shower, basking in the glowing radiance of each other’s adoration of the other.. he would nod as he gave a kiss to her collarbone. “Yeah.. breakfast would be good…”

And with a great deal of difficulty, he would help Renamon properly shower and would offer her a towel the moment the shower head was off. “I’m pretty glad we actually decided to buy you sets of clothes.” He whispered as he toweled himself off- back to his partner.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2023, 12:57:22 AM »

"And for that, I'm eternally grateful," she mused, only to switch to speaking inside Al's mind. ("Though you really didn't have to, hon. I can always manifest clothes when I need to.")

But Alemana knew the truth. Ever since that fateful day when Renamon first explored Hilo as a Rookie, the Digimon's fascination with human clothes was unmistakable. She had even told him how, one time, under invisibility, she had been wandering the local strip mall. She'd seen her reflection in the window of a boutique store, superimposed over a dress on display. It was then that she began her training, in earnest, to master the human form via her Kohenkyo technique. And though she could take the form of any human she wanted, clothes included, she couldn't deny the sensation of real fabric on her naked skin was half the fun.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 01:25:48 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2023, 01:18:06 AM »

(“I’d never refuse getting you something if you really want it. Besides, I know how much you like your clothes.”) he said as he turned back around and gave her a kiss.

“Let’s get dressed babe, I’m starving,” he said, eyes glittering in amused affection.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2023, 03:03:41 PM »

The vulpine chuckled, returning the kiss before tapping the spot where she had bitten Al.

"Might wanna cover that up," she whispered in his ear. And as Alemana turned towards the bathroom mirror, he found that, indeed, a hickey was already taking shape. In the time between this and looking back at his lover, Alemana found that the shapeshifter had already donned her attire for the day. Tight blue jeans, and a purple t-shirt emblazoned with a yin-yang watermark. Thusly deprived of seeing her show off getting dressed, with only a wink and a kiss from the fox to show for it, Al followed suit, before the pair made their way down for breakfast.

Alemana didn't need to be a detective to spot the way his parents exchanged looks when he and Rena came down. Despite this, the Sonsons did nothing to dissuade them from their antics, or even mention them. Instead, they sat down to a hearty--yet hasty--Hawaiian breakfast.

[Alright, describe the scene as you and Renamon sit down for a quick bite, before heading for school ala your choice of transportation. ;) ]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2023, 03:39:34 PM »

He would look in the mirror, grimacing in embarrassment as he noticed the rather obvious bruise, and he would just roll his eyes as he would pick a shirt that would cover it. “You’re so reckless today, someone really needed this today huh?” He teased. Seeing that he missed out on her changing, he would give a playful pout as he got dressed as well: a dark green shirt and a pair of jeans. “There we go. I wonder what mom made?” He mused as he snuck another kiss as the two headed downstairs.

Which lead to an awkwardly quiet breakfast, and he ate in silence while avoiding eye contact with his parents. Once finished, he hurriedly bid them goodbye “I’ll see you later, love ya!” He called out , gently taking hold of Renamon’s hand- solidifying what clearly happened even more as he began to walk to school. He could’ve drove.. but frankly he wanted to enjoy his partners company a bit longer before he had to focus on school stuff.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2023, 04:19:24 PM »

The way to school was relaxed compared to earlier that morning. Already, birds sang each other awake as Al and Renamon walked along the side of the road, watching traffic pass them by. The vulpine smiled at her tamer as they held hands. How strange it felt, where once she loomed over him, two were now near equal height, even in her true form. Though considering the abilities of her Kohenkyo, that was entirely her choice.

"Are you ready for the math test?" she asked as they cut through a garden path. "Shouldn't be too difficult this early in the semester."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea