Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:28:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 18
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 18  (Read 2471 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2023, 05:15:19 PM »

"++--And nearly into the third hour, police have yet to make a statement here at Lopaka Highschool. What is known is that several students have been hospitalized, with three of them showing similar symptoms to those from Hokulani Highschool earlier this week, whose investigation remains ongoing++"

Alemana watched as footage of Vivi walking out of the school building beside a disguised Renamon, the vulpine-turned-human dressed in a police uniform whose hat covered her eyes.

"Wonder if mom's on site," said Malie. She sat there with Al, Ike, and Pagumon on the sofa, her living room made small by the big, family-sized furniture. Even with the news on, the living room fell quiet.

"Uh, did anyone catch where Kukui went?" asked Pagumon.

"Hm? He's outside," said Malie. "Said he needed some air."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 06:20:07 PM »

“Well if she is, we’ll know she’ll get everyone to safety.” Al said as he gently pet Pagumon on the head. The situation wasn’t good.. but he had to be thankful that they saved several kids from being lost forever in the Network. But when Malie said Kukui was outside he would get up “I’ll be right back- save the chips for me okay?” He asked as he then went outside.

“Kukui? You out here lil buddy?”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 07:08:44 PM »

[Hmm... roll perception real quick.]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 07:37:56 PM »

[Rolling: 5 3 6 + 9= 23]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 07:48:28 PM »

Al looked left and right for the plant digimon, his ears listening for a response that never came as he scoured the backyard. Just as he was about to give up, he found Kukuimon behind a pair of bushes, beneath the shade of a candlenut tree. The piglet's back was turned, but Al could see the digimon's half-lidden eyes staring off into the middle-distance. The roots that comprised his hindlegs had taken to the soil; and a heavy sigh escaped his lips.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2023, 07:49:59 PM »

Al would quietly kneel beside the piglet and gently pet the top of his head “Hey buddy, what’s the matter?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2023, 07:57:52 PM »

Kukuimon held his silence, his leafy ear perking as he turned his head by an inch towards Al.

"...I almost got everyone hurt," he said, his voice hoarse and strained.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 08:01:17 PM »

Al would gently rub his ear as he should his head “No you didn’t, things like this happen to all of us, even at the worst times.” He said softly as he examined the piglet for a few moments. “There has been something going on, though. You’ve been looking bad the past few days.. tired, sick almost. What’s been going on cousin?” He asked, softly giving his ear a scratch.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2023, 08:25:20 PM »

The piglet's gaze fell towards the grass beneath his feet. "'A'ole maopopo ia'u," he said. "I don't... I don't know."

A gentle breeze passed through the tree's canopy.

"I'm so tired, cousin. Please... just let me sleep."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 08:28:48 PM »

“You don’t know? Or you wish you didn’t know?” Alemana asked, his voice firm, but his tone was still gentle. “You haven’t been yourself for awhile now, even before all this stuff started happening. Even Malie has been noticing that you aren’t.. well.. being you. So please.. tell me what’s wrong, buddy?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 08:40:47 PM »

"I already told you," said the piglet. "The nightmares, they haunt me long after I wake up," shaking his head, Kukuimon shot a look at the tamer. "You think I'm hiding something, like I want to stay this way? You don't listen, and now you're rubbing it in my face!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 08:48:34 PM »

He would lift Kukuimon up out of the dirt and plopped him into his lap as he stared the small piglet in the eyes. “I don’t think you are being entirely truthful about something that isn’t related to the nightmares. Those we will deal with as a team, don’t you worry about that. But you have been really quiet and reclusive for a long time. And what am I rubbing in your face, exactly? I’m trying to find out what’s hurting your feelings, but you’re being defensive.”
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 08:50:41 PM by Korogra » Logged
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 08:49:41 PM »

[Roll Persuasion with a -2 penalty]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2023, 08:54:31 PM »

[Rolling: 4 2 5 + 7- 2 =16]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2023, 09:03:13 PM »

The digimon's roots struggled against Al as the tamer pulled Kukuimon up, tearing chunks of loose earth out of the ground. "Let me go!" said the piglet. "I don't have anything more to say to you!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea