Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:23:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 4
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 4  (Read 2489 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2022, 01:30:44 PM »

"(Certainly looks like it,)" mused the fox. "(Do you think that's all they order, or that they made the burgers themselves?)"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2022, 01:31:53 PM »

(“I can’t possibly express how much I hope they are just ordering burgers-“)
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2022, 01:35:21 PM »

"(Want me to go ask them?)"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2022, 01:39:03 PM »

If she could see his face, the horror writ upon it would’ve been evident.

(“Honestly? No-“)

And he was back to drinking his water.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2022, 03:07:44 PM »

Renamon chuckled, and as the group finished their luxury dinner, they began making their way towards the cabins. As it turned out, teach cabin had two doors: one opening up to the outside, and the other opening onto a hallway at the center of the second deck that led to the dining hall. Each cabin was virtually identical to the last, with a small round window, two beds with lockers at the foot of them, a security safe and a landscape painting. For reasons of privacy, Malie chose to sleep alone with Kukuimon, and from there, the others decided pairing tamer with their digimon for cabinmates being the best way forward.

But as the group said their goodnights and took their keys from respective Kamemon, a king brooded with a witch. Deep within the domain of the Mo'omon, he sat cross-legged before a large, wall-mounted monitor. The light of the green sigil emblazoned across the screen glinted against the scales of its powerful, scarred body, alongside a bandolier made from digivices.

"++My sources tell me not one but three humans have managed to escape you, Varamon++" said a masked voice. "++Since when did the Dragon of Waihona become so easily thwarted?++"

"Since when does the Green Lady question my methods," mused the digimon. "Keiki kanaka make for poor sport, and my tribe has grown bored hunting them, even with the challenge of restraining their lust for blood."

"++Are you unsatisfied with our bargain? Last we spoke, you seemed more than happy to take what was offered++"

"Indeed I was, and indeed I still am. But, now I hear that there are others within my territory also in search of humans. It makes one wonder if you intend to cheat me of my prize."

"++Varamon, I am hurt. You believe I would go behind your back? And I thought you better than that++"

"Then you don't mind if I slay any such competition? I have your permission to execute would-be poachers?"

"++As long as you bring me the humans alive and unspoiled, you may do as you please++"

The figure grinned, wicked gray fangs glistening in the dark. "No ka 'oi," he breathed. "Then it's time I made contact with some friends along the river..."

CHAPTER COMPLETED

Dress to Impress! 2 EXP + 1 DP
Tricky Treats! 2 EXP
A Solemn Vow! 1 EXP + 1 Inspiration
Papers Please! 1 EXP
The Legend of Lord Bucketmon! 1 EXP + 1 Inspiration

Total: 7 EXP, +1 DP, + 2 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 03:52:46 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea