Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  New World of Darkness  |  World of Darkness  |  Ye Olde Fantasia (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Leirbag's Staircase - Chp 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Leirbag's Staircase - Chp 1  (Read 2134 times)
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2022, 12:08:07 PM »

His cock was getting hard again. It was hard to control his libido. The temptation too strong to simply let it go. He was such an amazing specimen of a man. Bigger than any had been probably. He was two beings in one after all- a huge man and an orc, and it certainly showed. His skin tone was a deep dark olive with a bit of a greenish hue. His hair was a mix of dark grey and silverish strands and his beard, was a lighter grey addorned by those dark coal side-burns.

He was a handsome fucker.

He leaned forward against the mirror, one hand on the top of it and another on his cock. His posing and flexing got him hot and bothered. He gripped his cock and started pumping it, gazing at his own reflection.

Was this masturbation? Or just two beings jacking off one another? The existential implications were incredibly interesting, but they were lost on him. Runes, magic...Who cared? There was inmense pleasure in this state of being.

"Groh...GRAAAAAH....!"

Cum painted the reflective surface. Halgarm erupted, drenching the mirror in his fluids. He didn't even think to consider the release could have affect the magics that bound him together, but it seemed that didn't affect the fusion. Although, in the momentary lucidity that followed a climax, Halsing's mind seemed to take over.

What was he doing. He had to study the magic, he had to study the runes. He had found something important. He had to understand it. Garm be dammed, he made him forget all about the runes!

"Ghn...!"

There was a sudden flash and Halgarm found himself wracked by the pain of a splitting headache. He clenched his arms, before a sudden explosive force shook his whole body. In a second, Halgarm suddenly split, and Garm and Halsing were jaunted away from each other, one flying onto the bed, the other dropping to the floor

"Fuck!" Shouted the orc, rubbing his head. "I can't remember...What in the hells did you do, Garm!"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2022, 04:28:20 PM »

[Take a beat and gain +1 WP from acting on your Vice of Decadence.]

Garm groaned, having been left on the floor with his back to the scholar. He grabbed at his forehead like a man coming out of a hangover, perhaps in some vain effort to make the room stop spinning. A split second later, he froze, his eyes fixed on the now slathered mirror. His massive hands raced across his face before he snapped his attention over a shoulder to Halsing.

"What happened?!" he said. "Why aren't we fused anymore?!" The giant made to rise, but became staggered, screwing his eyes shut as he nursed his head again, and fell onto a knee for support. "Ow, my head...!"
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »

The orc was already trying to figure it out.

"I didn't want to be fused anymore. I didn't want to be Halgarm." He said looking down at the shrinking cock between his legs. He then looked at the stained mirror. "Th-the runes! I need to write them down. Where is that piece of parchment?" He said raising up. As he did so he stopped, frustrated all of a sudden. He extended his palm and started tracing drawings on it.

"Was it a C? The third one was a crooked L with a..." He stopped, defeated.

"I can't remember them. Hells, why did you have to start jacking us off, Garm."
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2022, 06:31:51 PM »

[Take a beat.]

"Me?! YOU were the one that was all pent up! After the ride you gave me, I'd have thought you'd be done for the month!"

The giant pinched the space between his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"That was... intense," he said. "Even for me."
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2022, 11:26:16 PM »

The orc looked to the side. "I don't have time for this. I need to get to my office. This thing we did..." Said Halsing, looking at his open palm. "This ritual, it was magic. Actual magic. Which means it has rules-it has patterns, no matter how crude."

Halsing felt a pang of hope. Maybe orcs weren't all about fucking, lying and chaos. Maybe they had a streak of order in their lives, order. And where there was order there was purpose. A higher calling. Maybe Halsing could be the one to unravel it. To find the truth behind his race and his origins.

The orc started gathering his torn clothes, fashioning a sort of sash to cover himself up.

"I need time to think- To study."
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2022, 12:36:39 AM »

[Take a beat.]

"Wait," said Garm, grabbing hold of Halsing's wrist. "Listen, I-"

He paused, mouth agape as words struggled to leave his throat.

"Let's try it again," he said. "I wanna do this. I wanna be a half-orc, even if just for a few hours."
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2022, 11:45:00 AM »

The orc paused to consider.

"Of course we'll try again. I'm going to have to fuse again if I want to understand this." Said Halsing. The orc's cock throbbed at the thought and he grunted in frustration. It would be much more pleasant to simply trigger the fusion without the raunchy sex, but something told him that was a key part of the ritual.

"You'll come to my house- and we'll try again. But once we're Halgarm, promise me: No getting out of the house, no exposing ourselves to anybody. We have to keep this a secret. If the academy found out we did this..."

A sudden realization came to the orc. What they did was highly illegal. Any orcish magic was banned in the academy. Not to speak of what any guards would do if they caught wind of an orc "corrupting" a human in this way.

MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2022, 03:01:50 PM »

[Take a beat.]

"Whatever you want, my lips are sealed," said Garm, a smile crossing his face. Letting go of the orc, he punched the palm of his hand, grinning. "This'll be great. You'll see! If anyone asks, I can say I'm just meeting a new guy that's all private-like. Yeah!"
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2022, 03:43:37 PM »

"I have a room where you can stay. I'll have to clear my laboratory- But I think I'll be able to fit you." The orc then gave Garm a stern stare. "Remember, not a word to anyone."

And with that he left the room, trying his best to cover his body with the ragged clothes.

Halsing scurried through the night back to his home. His mind raced with the possibilities.

He had to form a fusion again, but would a fusion with another man work differently? Maybe the process is dependent on the participants? Maybe the resulting gestalt would change or the magicks involve would  work differently if he merged with a different being. So many questions-

And most of all, Halsing realised if he was to do this right, he'd need an assistant. He needed someone to observe the process from the outside, someone knowledgeable enough to understand what they were seing.

"Tobias..." He thought to himself. The student seemed to show a certain appreciation of his teachings. Maybe he could be convinced to participate.

MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2022, 04:10:40 PM »

[Take a beat.]

Garm winked as he clicked his tongue and gestured to the departing orc. From there, Halsing found little that barred his way - people tended to get out of the way when they saw an orc running towards them.

As the mage hurried home, nightfall had transformed the town of Prospero in its own right. The streets were lit and vibrant with color. The Bizarre Bazaar was in full swing as people hawked their wares or spent their coin on a myriad of games, or at least, that's what it sounded like.

[Alright, describe your home as you arrive.]
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2022, 11:38:40 AM »

It took Halsing a little while to get to his home. He lived close tothe school, next to it in fact in a domicile granted by the Academy to their teachers.

It wasn't something particularly ostentuous but it served its purpose and had ample space for research. The building itself, or the house was in a secluded street, behind the school. It was a two story building, narrower than wider. It looked like it had been wedged between the school and the adjacent building. It had a patio with a well in front of its entrance where students usually gathered after class. Dense Ivy hid most of the stonework of the facade, but just like the school itself the roof was made of red clay slabs.

Halsing turned the key of the old wooden door and walked inside.

The first floor was the living space. It had a small hearth on the side, with the kitchen to the right. Small embers burned still from this morning. The walls were covered on book-cases, next to a pantry and some cubboards to the opposite wall.

There was a door at the back of the room leading to Halsing's bedroom and next to it another door to the minute bathroom.

A ladder next to the book-case climbed up to a hatch in the ceiling, to the laboratory upstairs.

That was the most spacious and well-prepared room in the house. A desk to the side presided a central open podium, the walls were covered in book-cases as well, some holding several rolls of parchment. Arcane knick-knacks laid upon the desk while an door on the opposite side of the windows  laid to an auxiliary room Halsing used as a closet and storage for magical reagents.

The orc moved to his bedroom and removed his torn clothes. He rushed to the bathroom to wash himself not before setting a boiler for tea.

MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2022, 04:03:31 PM »

[Take a beat]

[Hmm...]

*Rollz*

[Alright, continue on. I like where this is going.]
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2022, 07:45:49 PM »

Halsing's bedroom was less than a room a more a side space someone had remodeled into a place to lay a bed. It had no windows and barely enough space to fit the wooden frame supporting a hay matress.

Halsing himself had his feet touch the wall when he laid down, but he didn't mind much. He had cozied up the space with a small lamp hanging from the ceiling, a chest where he kept his robes and clothes and  some small paitings on the wall depicting the grand building of the Academy in the capital.

His bathroom was almost as spacious, with the difference it had a small window leading to the street.
It had a stone bathtub with a direct pump from the well and an ingenious mechanism that allowed the heat of the hearth to heat the water in a side reservoir.

Halsing moved a lever and the still lukewarm water he had prepared that morning started to fill the tub.

Naked, he walked in, and sat in. The tub was still small for his size. A regular human could have probably stretched his legs in there but Halsing had to rest his feet against the tub's side. Fortunately for him, the space was deep enough for him to sink udown to his chest in the water.

The orc soaked in there for a while, reminiscing about what just happened.

He felt his cock throb against his thigh, eliciting a grunt of frustration from him.
He was still horny. That whole experience. The lust, the sense of power then the fusion. With Garm. He would be lying to himself if he said he didn't enjoy the man's body. When they joined as one, he had felt such a sense of accomplishment. Of pride and affection and...

But most of all, he liked it. A lot. The whole fusion process. The magic and the ritual itself was fascinating, but the physical aspect was incredibly enticing. Halsing could not put it into words but merging with Garm had been one of the most intense experiences in his life. He had felt alive, more alive than  ever.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2022, 09:27:20 PM »

[Take a beat]

As the scholar contemplated within the pleasant warmth of his bath, a light tapping came from the window. Glancing towards the disturbance, he saw a shadow behind the frosted glass.

There was a voice, too. Though muffled by the distance noise of the festival, and the glass besides, Halsing could make out his name being called out as loudly as a whisper would allow.
Trencalos

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2022, 04:24:41 PM »

The orc grabbed a towel and dried himself as quick as he could.

"Comin'!"
He shouted. He tossed another piece of clean cloth onto his shoulders and tried to conceal his boner as best as he could behind the towel as he rushed to open the door.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea