Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:03:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 15  (Read 2348 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2023, 06:17:56 PM »

"Always happy to be of service," she mused. Al could feel the shift in weight as Renamon lowered herself forward onto his back, whispering in his ear. "Especially when I can smell Ike all over you."

Punctuation came in a sudden pinch as the vulpine dug her thumb too hard into Al's shoulder blade. The teen could see the soft smile on her face, even as she pinched yet another nerve.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2023, 06:35:54 PM »

“That’s just one reason they I love you,” Al said absently.. but when she mentioned Ike his eyes opened “What?” He asked.. followed by a sharp hiss of discomfort “Ah!! Renamon what are you- agh!”

Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2023, 06:46:13 PM »

"Ah ah ahh~" said the fox. "No moving around unless I say otherwise. Wouldn't want to break anything, right?" A third pinch -- deeper than the ones that came before it -- near got Al to scream like a choir boy. Yet with signature precision, Renamon released him at the last possible moment. "Mhmmm, who's a good boy~?" she whispered in his ear. The vulpine then kissed his temple before resuming her work on his back.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2023, 06:56:29 PM »

He almost bit through his tongue as she did that.. his body tensing like a piece of concrete .. his eyes almost watering before the pressure was then suddenly lifted.. and he looked over at her with a look of shock- almost fear. She had never done anything like that to him before- they’d rough house but she wouldn’t do anything to actually cause him pain.

So instead of agreeing with her.. he instead quietly said “I’m sorry.” Even as she went back to massaging him,
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2023, 07:12:00 PM »

The vulpine smiled, a shadow over her countenance as she loomed over her tamer, "Not as sorry as you're gonna be, buster," she said. Renamon then paused, her smile slackening as she stared at Alemana's face. "Al?" she said. Her ears drooped, a sigh leaving her lips. "No," she said. "Don't apologize. I wasn't trying to... I got carried away. I'm sorry."

She got up from atop Al, sitting down on the bed with her legs over the side. As things fell quiet, Alemana noticed a lack of soreness in back, despite the initial pain...
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 21, 2023, 07:55:18 PM »

He would sit up as he realized that he wasn’t actually hurt.. and he felt his own face fall as well as he realized how he made her feel: saddened and confused, guilty. He also felt guilty, and he would slowly reach out to touch her paw.. softly squeezing it. “It’s okay, you didn’t mean it.. I’m sorry too.. I’ve - noticed how competitive you get whenever Ike and I.. “ he then trailed off “So its my fault.. I shouldn’t have fooled around.” He said as he looked at her.. but tentatively let go of her paw.

“I should.. probably get a shower and change clothes before mom and dad get back.” He said as he got off the bed, walking towards the door. Hoping to at least lighten the mood he added “Third one today- if you don’t count school,” he said with a faint smile and a chuckle… though he felt a little awkward as soon as he said it.

“But I’m.. well the door will be unlocked, if you want a bath too,” and with another uncomfortably awkward silence he would close the door. Once he was in the bathroom he would undress and throw his clothes into the hamper, before stepping into the shower and turning it on- shivering for a moment from the water.

“Nice.. real fucking smooth Al,” he muttered to himself.. forehead resting against the tiled wall.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2023, 08:06:10 PM »

Al couldn't tell how long he spent there alone in the shower. It was only when he felt two hands rising up his abdomen towards his chest that reality came back to him.

"Hey," said Renee from behind him. "It's... been a long day. For both of us. Let's... let's end it on a happy note... okay?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 21, 2023, 08:09:57 PM »

Al stood there in his thoughts for what felt like an hour or more, and when he felt those smooth five fingered hands and heard her offer.. his hands slowly came up to rest over hers.

“To be honest? That sounds fantastic..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2023, 08:33:24 PM »

And they would hold each other, not another word between them. Just the hiss of running water and each other's heartbeats, side-by-side.

The sky was dark, the brooding of thunderclouds too miserly to let one bolt of lightning escape to earth. Not that it mattered to Malie. The girl could sleep through the sinking of the Big Isle without breaking tempo with her light snoring. Since returning from the Digital World, she had collected a number of dolls, all the better to camouflage Kukuimon, who always snuggled close beside her. But not this night. This night, the piglet lay beside the floral bedskirt, curled up in a ball, shivering. Mumbling. Neither he nor Malie noticed the green symbol flashing across the screen of the latter's digivice. Or the nightmares it would soon spread.

CHAPTER COMPLETED

Five Years Later! +2 EXP +2 DP
Hawaiian Paramours! +2 EXP +1 Inspiration
Back in Business! +2 EXP +1 DP +1 Inspiration
B&E! +1 EXP +2 Inspiration

Total: 7 EXP, +3 DP, + 4 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:31:05 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea