Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:56:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 16
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 16  (Read 2822 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2023, 10:01:15 PM »

Al’s cheeks would turn a cinnamon shade at that, and he was reminded of the events of that morning.

“That reminds me— you were at the door.. why? You saw my— everything-“
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2023, 10:06:04 PM »

"Nah, I didn't peek. I just put a glass to the door and listened in. Heheheh." Malie then pointed forward. "Green light, by the way."

A shrill *HONK* then sounded from the car behind them.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2023, 10:09:05 PM »

He would glance back through the rearview mirror before hitting the accelerator… though his cheeks still burned “.. Did you like what you heard at least?” He half joked
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2023, 10:35:31 PM »

Malie laughed. "Dude, if that's Renamon's idea of extra curricular activity, it's no wonder you've got good grades! You guys've got the best pillow-talk, too! I should take notes when I get a boytoy!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2023, 10:42:49 PM »

Al would laugh  with her as they drove.. but he would shift a bit uncomfortably at her "I mean.. you wouldn't have to look all that far to be honest!"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2023, 10:53:49 PM »

"Oh yeah?" asked Malie, giving Al the side-eye. "You and Renee looking to 'liquidate my assets?' Deflower my down-under? Ohana my hahas?" With every question, the girl inched towards the boy, smirking with a glint in her eye. "Think yous tough enough to dance with me, little man?" she whispered.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 07, 2023, 11:37:12 PM »

“Welll I-“ he would try to speak up before she pressed on.. and as she got closer and closer.. he would turn to look at her when they got to another red light.. and he noticed how close she was. After a moment to gather his thoughts he would give a smile.

“If the mighty Lord Bucketmon wishes it.. I believe that I Would.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2023, 11:47:15 PM »

"Aww," the longhaired tamer then kissed Al on the cheek. "You're always welcome to try," she said, sitting back in her seat. "But fair warning: if you're not careful, my mom and dad'll put you through the ringer~"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 08, 2023, 12:09:41 AM »

Al would smile at the kiss, and would gently reach out to stroke her face. “So what you’re saying is- you are going to give Renee a run for for her money when it comes to doing risky things,” Al said with a chuckle as they continued on.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 08, 2023, 12:52:01 PM »

Malie burst out laughing as she put a hand over her eyes.

"But seriously," she said, calming down. "If my dad finds out, he'll turn you into a pretzel, and that's only if my mom doesn't get to you first. That being said--" she turned and winked at Alemana. "This is gonna be fun!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 08, 2023, 01:03:06 PM »

“We will just have to do things where they can’t see, won’t we?” He asked as he laughed along with her as they turned onto her street, pulling into her drive way.

“Alrighty .. let’s go get ready!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 08, 2023, 03:15:18 PM »

With no sign of Malie's parents to be had, the two tamers prepped themselves quick and easy. Malie made sure to grab plant-food packets for Kukuimon, the kind that melted in water and he loved so much. On the return to the clubhouse, the group hopped into Al's car, dropping the others off at Vivi's apartment complex. Kukuimon had remained quiet all the way over, even as he sat on Malie's lap. Still, the masked piglet chose to spend time with Vivi, Eyes, and Pagumon, leaving Al, Malie, Ike, and Viximon to venture forth towards the theater.

It was a full house, with every seat occupied, and some even with familiar faces from school and across town. Vixi-cup's charade went off with none-the-wiser, and as the movie played out, it was Ike that drew the most attention as we jumped near out of his skin with every jump scare. Malie, by contrast, was mesmerized by the titular gore, grinning with cheeks full of popcorn even as those around her covered their mouths or screwed shut their eyes. Little did they know of the danger in their midst. Between the noise of so many chainsaws and the howls of the damned, not even Al noticed the baleful glow of his digivice as a crimson symbol flashed across its screen. Flickering in place, a perfect replica of the glyph Pe'amon had conjured, and what know lingered in Viximon's shadow...

CHAPTER COMPLETED

The Manticore's Rise! +2 EXP +2 DP
Hawaiian Paramours! +1 EXP +2 Inspiration
Sinister and Vile! +2 EXP +1 DP +1 Inspiration
Bat Outta Hell! +2 EXP +2 DP +1 Inspiration
Access Denied! +1 EXP +2 Inspiration

Total: 8 EXP, +5 DP, + 6 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 03:59:35 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea