Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:10:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 16
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 16  (Read 2857 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2023, 01:44:03 PM »

Renamon chuckled, nuzzling her cheek against Al's before kissing him behind the ear. As she eased herself off of the teen, exposing Alemana shaft to the cold air, she winked back at him before turning, sauntering, towards the door.

"Hm?" her ears perked up as she reached for the handle. Opening the door, both she and Al -- the latter still in bed -- saw who else but a crouched Malie Kalama holding a glass cup in her ear. She did so as if the door were still locked tight, and Alemana knew, in his heart of hearts, the girl was smiling. "Ms. Kalama," said Renamon, her voice assuming the matronly tones of Ms. Lune. "Is there something I can help you with, young lady?"

"Shh," said the longhaired tamer, finger to her lips. "This is the best part~"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2023, 02:11:33 PM »

Al would sit up a bit to catch her with a kiss as she got off the bed, a chuckle leaving his lips.. which quickly turned to mortified horror as he caught sight of Malie crouched right there.. and they both made unmistakable eye contact with each other.

“Oh my god!”

He would then fumble to pull his pants back up and practically threw himself out of the bed- scrambling to his feet as he buckled his belt and practically hid in the corner of the room… but he also knew, deep down that it was too late- Malie saw everything she wanted to see-
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2023, 02:27:59 PM »

"Heheheheheh, yeh," said Malie.

Renamon leaned forward, looking down at the girl. "Ms. Kalama," she said. "As the designated adult here, I should be scolding you for eavesdropping, but right now? I'm just so proud of how well you managed to sneak up on us. Hmm, either I'm getting rusty or have nothing left to teach you."

Malie rose from the floor. "Where once I was the pupil, now I am the master."

Chuckling, Renamon embraced the girl, combing her paws through her hair. ("I've got her locked down,") she thought to Al. ("Hurry up and get changed, hon.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2023, 02:47:20 PM »

Al would give a quick sigh of relief as he changed his clothes.. his face still flushed and his heart nearly beating out of his chest and  after a minute or two he would peek around Renamon at her.

“Uh.. hey Malie-“
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2023, 03:01:33 PM »

Al heard Malie voice a muffled response, the girl's face too buried in Renamon's cleavage to even see make eye-contact. Again, Renamon winked at her tamer. Illusory fire blossomed into view as the vulpine donned pants and shoes, as though they had been hiding in plain sight all along. Such was Renamon's mastery of the Kohenkyo that she could take an almost hybrid form, leaving all save her head, tail, and neck fur as they truly were. By the time Al had put on his pants again, Malie was faceplanting Ms. Lune's bosom through an unbuttoned shirt.

"Now Malie," said the vixen, releasing the girl so as to readjust her bra straps. "Why don't you play gatekeeper while me and Mr. Sonson finish up here? The others will be here any minute, so you won't have to wait very long."

"Kay. Kukui's napping in the other room."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2023, 06:45:35 PM »

Al just watched dumbly, nodding absently as his partner and his friend basically cuddled right in front of him even though they were standing. Adjusting his belt slightly, he just gave an awkward smile.

(“You’re trying to kill me aren’t you, Rena?”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2023, 07:33:51 PM »

("Never,") thought the fox. Renamon then returned to the nightstand for her prized sunglasses. Setting set them atop her nose, she assumed the full guise of Ms. Lune, raising her chin as she reproportioned her body in full view of Al. But before further banter could be had, the apartment doorbell rang, and the loving duo could hear not two but four different voices in the main room. "Looks like class is in session," said Renamon, gliding over to Al. "Ready to get going, Mr. Sonson~?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023, 09:05:30 PM »

Al could only sigh, but then he laughed as he then stopped her for one moment, giving her human guise a kiss “Yes, Mrs. Lune,” he said with a chuckle as he followed her into the living room, curious to see who it was.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2023, 09:38:26 PM »

Upon returning her lover's kiss, Renamon led the way out to find the rest of the group making their way inside the apartment.

"--And then she shoved me inside her boobs," said Malie.

"Wow," said Vivi, the spectacled tamer busy hanging up her coat on the nearby wrack. That was when Ike and Gazimon stepped into the room. It wasn't the first time Al had seen the chimera wearing a poncho and matching hat, but the deadpan look on Gazimon's face never ceased to speak louder than the bright neon yellow of said-clothes.

"Huh? Rena did what now?" asked Ike, closing the door.

"Good morning everyone," called Renamon aloud. "Glad you could make it despite the rain."

Vivi chuckled, "It's okay, Renamon," she said. "My mom dropped me off at the car."

The vulpine smiled, pushing her glasses up. "I'm afraid I don't know whom you're referring to, Ms. Kamaka. For the last time, please address me as Ms. Lune. Now then, where's Eyesmon?"

Alemana knew where the dragon was. He could feel her breathing down his neck.

"No," said Ms. Lune. And immediately, the shadows began whining.

"WHAT is your DEAL?!!" asked Eyesmon. "Lighten up already!"

("Already did,)" thought the fox to Alemana, her chuckle echoing in his mind.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2023, 09:49:32 PM »

Al froze as Malie talked about Renamon pushing her into her breasts.. and he gave a nervous cough as he opened his mouth to talk.. but only felt the breath of Eyesmon on his neck.. but silently thanked Renamon.

“Well now that we are all here.. we should put our heads together. Right Vivi?” He asked, before seeing how she looked half there. “You okay?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2023, 10:38:22 PM »

"Yeah," she said, rubbing her eyes. "Was just a long night. Getting harder to cut classes without it impacting my grades."

"That's what I'm here for," mused Renamon. "After we've taken care of the emergency meeting, I'd be more than happy to sit down with you."

Glancing at Eyesmon, he could see the champion digimon staring daggers into Renamon's back.

"That's alright," said Vivi. "Al's got you, and I've got Eyes."

And so it was that Eyesmon went from red-eyed murder to wide-eyed baby snake.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 02:30:16 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2023, 02:12:18 PM »

Al would absently gently rub Eyesmon’s snoot as he gave a smile, impressed that Vivi would stand up for Eyes. “Speaking of the meeting.. maybe we should put our heads together and try to figure out what we’re gonna do about these holes that are all over Hilo.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2023, 03:05:28 PM »

"Don't have to tell me twice," said Vivi. "Eyes, time to set up the rig!"

"Thought you'd never ask!" said Eyes, the dragon saluting as she switched to streaming word after word of Japanese like a Vtuber on coffee. Pixelated cubes of tropical blue bubbled up from nowhere as she created her Deception Illusions. Where once there was only the basic necessities, the main room now had a plasma-TV, laptop computers, and everything else needed for a home-office presentation.

"TIME!!" said Vivi. Turning, Al saw the tamer looking down at her digivice. "Wow, 3.1 seconds, Eyes! New record!"

The shadow dragon's chest swelled as her snout rose towards the ceiling, a many-fanged smirk plastered across her face.

After Ike had finished freeing Gazimon of his poncho, everyone gathered on the sofa and nearby armchair. Vivi pulled out a purple thumb-drive, sticking it inside one of the laptops before hooking her digivice to the computer.

"So I've been looking over the data," said Vivi. "And from what we all managed to gather, there's definitely a correlation between us, yesterday's victims, and the distortions popping up around town." Pressing a button, Vivi brought up on the TV screen a number of windows and images, including profile pics of Palani and the other coma patients. There was also a picture of a distortion, as well as a Ki'i hologram similar to the one Alemana had found, only green and fragmented. "Each of the distortions found so far has been somewhere close to home for one of the victims. The INAS, though--"

Malie snickered.

"Happen to be exactly where Al and Malie entered and exited the Digital World from, implying that whatever's happening has to do with access points between our two worlds."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2023, 03:37:43 PM »

“Wow,. That was impressive,” Al admitted as he sat down on the couch, one arm absently draped over Ike’s shoulder as thr pair put on their presentation. At the mention of inter dimensional antivirus shit though.. he made a little fist pump and whispers “yus”.

But as he observed the two holograms, his eyes lingered on the green one. “Pause. Was the green one always fragmented?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2023, 04:03:24 PM »

Ike blushed, smiling even as he looked away. Out of the corner of his eye, Al could see Gaz and Renamon exchange looks. The chimera was rolling his eyes, taking a seat on the nearby foam-bag chair. The vulpine, however, shrugged with a warm smile on her face, sitting beside her partner atop an armrest.

Hearing the question, Vivi answered. "'fraid this is the only instance we got of it. Not sure if it's a reflection on Lonomon being MIA, or if something else's going on."

"Not having access to the other entry points complicates things," said Renamon. "The beach shack Vivi went through - being torn down - means even if the, er, INAS is still there, we can't scan it without drawing attention."

"Rena's right," said Vivi. "Even going at night, people are gonna notice if a big, glowing hologram starts materializing."

"Why not just put a tarp over it?" asked Ike, though his words died halfway. "No that's stupid, people'd still notice something was going on."

"I'm actually more curious about yours, Ike. You disappeared through an alleyway, but you came out somewhere completely different. You sure you can't remember where either of them are?"

"I know which alleyway I went through," said Ike, almost too fast. "Sort of... I just... I'd have to retrace my steps is all."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:14:12 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea