Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:53:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  New World of Darkness  |  World of Darkness  |  War Fantasy (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Paramours of Slaanesh: Incarna - Chp 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Paramours of Slaanesh: Incarna - Chp 1  (Read 3788 times)
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2021, 09:37:17 PM »

I roll my eyes. "Really? You interrupt my pilgrimage for this?" I sigh, looking past the man with me at the one on guard. "Are you going to take turns? I can handle both of you at the same time. Get you back to your posts faster." I smile, reaching towards my hair, stopped by the chain.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 02:51:01 PM »

The half-nude guard began giggling to himself, taking off his gloves as he stepped closer, hands motioning towards your legs.
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2021, 05:15:39 AM »

I look at him, brain wracking for anything to get through to this little man.

Spells are out, can't make the proper gestures. Talking isn't working. Seduction might do it, but humans might have an adverse reaction to my glorious mutations.

"You don't make the minimum size requirement for that. You can always take this." I say, pointing at my open mouth, tongue in cheek.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 04:18:58 PM »

[Roll either Presence or Manipulation + Persuasion with a -2 from language barrier. Don't forget any modifiers you have from Gifts and/or Merits.]
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 06:08:52 PM »

[Man 1S]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2021, 08:43:30 PM »

For the first time since coming into the cell, the human paused, staring at you. The grin on his face returned as he stood back up, his manhood, fully erect, now level with your eyes.
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2021, 10:09:30 PM »

Thank Atharti. Now its time to suffer this indignity, and hopefully get free.

I smile back up at him, reaching my hands towards his twig, causing the chains to rattle again as they go taut again. I frown, tugging at them again a few more times, before gritting my teeth and throwing a mini faux temper tantrum. I slump down with a scowl, resting against the wall, I open my mouth, sticking a little bit more than mortal tongue out, flicking my eyes up to his in irritation.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2021, 08:12:27 PM »

And without ceremony, the human shoved his meat into your mouth, almost choking you with it as his ball sack bounced against your chin. The funk of his loins overpowering as his hairy bush invaded your nostrils. Yet as he went about his rape, something else came over the flesh of your body: the familiar warmth of unnatural power, of Chaos. The Mark of Slaanesh.
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2021, 10:27:17 PM »

I moan around the unwanted invasion, my mark bringing a pleasing tingle through my body. I reach for it, my other arm clinking the chain, just barely unable to go that far. Frustrated at my impotence, I close my eyes and focus on the mark and the task at hand. I slip my tongue out, the tip teasing his sack as I start bobbing my head in time with his thrusts.
"Semee? Am I still alone in here?"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2021, 02:51:29 PM »

Mfvv... feflf... nrm...

As you began to 'indulge' the corrupt guard, you began to feel the Mark twist at your flesh, like a valve or gear hot from the forge, pulling at the skin as it pushed deeper inside, burning. In tandem was a strangeness in your wrists. You could feel them stretching, tendons, bone and all! Neither human appeared to notice, too busy either talking or grunting like a beast in heat.
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2021, 06:04:42 PM »

I feel a little more air on my wrists and smile, beginning to wiggle against the manacles. I shift forward more, using his momentum to bounce my body off his thrusts, making natural noise with the chains as I try to free myself. I swirl my tongue around his rod, trying to hurry along this bothersome intercourse.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2021, 07:50:48 PM »

[Roll Dexterity + either Athletics or Larceny, with a +2 from the Mark.]
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2021, 09:23:55 PM »

[ath 3S]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2021, 12:11:13 AM »

More and more, you felt your wrists slide free of the metal bindings. In all likelihood, the guard assaulting you unknowingly aided in hiding your trick from his compatriot, as neither made any change to what was transpiring.
hunterinthenight

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2021, 03:49:09 AM »

Gently lowering the chains to my calves, I go through possible scenarios and end up on the least dangerous.
[Flesh puppet on the door guard]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea