Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:44:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24  (Read 869 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 10, 2024, 12:40:57 AM »

("Mhmhm, maybe... just one more,") she thought, glancing back at him. ("What've you got in mind?")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2024, 12:46:21 AM »

(“I want you to turn into Ike.. but without a dick. That sounds.. kinda hot !”)
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 10, 2024, 12:54:50 AM »

There was a glint in Renee's silver-moon eye, the shapeshifter grinning as harmless foxfire burnt away at her loins.

Ike paused, sensing a sudden draft as pressure vanished from his twice-pounded rear. Grunting, he turned to look over his shoulder... and blood flowed yet again from his nose.

"Hey~" said Renee in Ike's voice, only it wasn't Renee that Ike saw. No, sandwiched between his ass and Al's cock rested that which he could not unsee: a female version himself, complete with bandana. "Guess we're both fat bottom girls, now~!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 10, 2024, 01:00:39 AM »

Al had been expecting something a little more flat.. so to see her take liberties caused his face to redden again

“Damn.. two adorable smiths~?” He jokingly asked.. kissing Ren-Ike.. and then the genuine article

“Now I’ve seen everything.”

(“Okay.. this time I’m cool with it babe.”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 10, 2024, 01:11:03 AM »

("I can tell,") she thought, letting her heart-shaped ass jiggle on either side of Al's still engorged piece. As for the real Ike, the Samoan was still bleeding out the nose despite laying flat on the bed, his face frozen in silent shock. ("While you're back there, in the mood for some spooning, hun? Anymore of this, and I might just de-digivolve.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2024, 01:12:47 AM »

(“Okay.. okay that’s a good idea.”) he said as he would wrap his arms around her waist.. still keeping her smushed up against Ike. “So Ike’s.. what should I do with you two..~?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2024, 01:20:05 AM »

Faux-Ike snickered, "After the ride we had? Whatever the fuck you want, babe~"

The real Ike made no objections, or movements at all, just twitching in place as he stared into the infinite beyond.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2024, 01:22:06 AM »

“Anything I want? Well then.. why don’t both of you clean up my dick~? Those pretty faces could use some ‘gloss’ ~”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2024, 01:30:54 AM »

"Al, shame on you," said the fake in her true voice. "We both know where that monster's been." She then glanced at Ike, getting back into character. "Think this lil' cutie's tired of substitutes. Why don't you give him the real deal while I put his mouth back to work?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 01:33:54 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 10, 2024, 01:33:25 AM »

Al’s face would redden in embarrassment

“Okay.. yeah you’re right. My bad!”

But when she made her suggestion.. he would give a grin

“Well.. what do you say Ike? We won’t force ya into doing anything you don’t wanna do..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2024, 01:42:18 AM »

The blond tamer coughed. "Fuck... just this once," he said.

"Here I coooome~" said Faux-Ike. Again, Al's shaft felt the shock of cool air as it broke free from its perch. Meanwhile, Renee climbed over the prone Samoan, her breasts slapping his face as she passed over him, only for the imposter to turn and sit in front of him, legs to either side of his head. "Open wide, me," she said, her slit inches from Ike's nose. The Samoan motioned to speak, but it was too late. His genderbent doppelganger had planted a hand behind his head, burying his face in her groin. "Gonna give a whole new meaning to 'go fuck yourself'."

In an instant, Al felt his fellow tamer's tongue slip inside Renee's clit, its very touch against the sensitive lips jolting him and her wide awake.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2024, 01:52:13 AM »

“You’re awesome babe.” Al said as he gently pet the side of Ike’s face as he reluctantly allowed his partner to free herself from him.. gasping as his manhood was out in the cold again. Watching as the two doppelgängers got into position, along with the surge of pleasure buzzing up his spine.. All would almost forget to re-Lube both himself and Ike up as he took hold of those heart shaped hips.. and slid into him with a higher gasp of breath.

Even after two rounds with Renee he was still clenching like a vise.. and Al would place a few soft kisses to his back and shoulder as he slowly hilted himself inside the blond

“You m-must be in heaven hon.. ~”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2024, 02:05:46 AM »

Ike's muffled words vibrated inside his faker's womanhood, forcing her to coo as she bounced his head back and forth between her thighs. To Al, it was like his cock was growing inward, some alien tendril pressing into him even as he pressed into Ike's backdoor. "Feels so good," moaned Renee, the shifter plucking at a her nipple with her free hand, her eyes closed to better focus on the her sense of touch. "Always knew we had a big mouth, right me?"

"Mmph!"

"Tr-try pulling on our doorstop," whispered Renee, only to throw her head back. "Augh! There! That's the way...!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2024, 02:18:38 AM »

“Well you should use that big mouth too, babe~” Al said as he slowly pumped into Ike.. giving him a much softer rhythm while he leaned in to kiss Rena… moaning into her mouth as they melted into each other

(“So how do you feel.. fucking your rival after all these years~?”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2024, 02:29:09 AM »

"Pfft, shut up," she said, causing Ike to grunt and scowl. Not that it stopped him from his work, even as his female clone returned Al's kiss with interest. Yet as they went on into the late afternoon, a certain chimera grumbled downstairs.

"I don't get it," he muttered to himself, resting his fist against his cheek. "There's no way it's that good. Stupid fox, always with the damn fun bags."

"Yeah, tell it like it is, Gaz," droned Keilani, though neither of them were listening to each other. No, she was too busy eating popcorn from a bowl as she watched TV next to him, a tarped KausGammamon flanking her on the other end of the couch.

CHAPTER COMPLETED

The Road to Ascension! +3 EXP +2 DP
Wrath of Fire! +2 EXP +1 DP +1 Inspiration
Practical Solutions! +2 EXP +1 Inspiration
Nanomon's Secret! +1 EXP +1 Inspiration

Total: 8 EXP, +3 DP, +5 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 06:00:00 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea