Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:50:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 7
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 7  (Read 2697 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2022, 07:42:49 PM »

“If we do, I’ll definitely give you all a jingle.” He would then give her a gentle hug

“Thanks for everything, First Mate.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2022, 07:58:47 PM »

"You guys be careful," she said, smiling. "Varamon's goons can still follow you here, so keep your eyes peeled for trouble."

"We will!" said Kukuimon. "Aloha, Palmon!"

"Aloha to you too, Kukui!" giggled Palmon, her cheeks blushing.

The group would wave back and say their goodbyes to the first mate, but eventually, she would disappear back inside the Smiling Simon. As the group walked down the pier, they found Ike and Gazimon waiting, halfway.

"Took you guys long enough," said Ike, arms behind his head. "While you guys were moseying around, me and Gaz found the guy we're looking for."

Gazimon the pointed to the far end of the pier, where a strange figure sat on a bench overlooking the river. It looked vaguely like a man that had been made with grey rocks, its head almost twice the size of its torso and with pointy "ears" just above where a human's would be.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2022, 08:02:24 PM »

“Don’t worry, if we run into any more we’ll just give ‘em the razzle dazzle and make a break for it.”

Waving goodbye, they would leave the ferry.. and he was surprised they found Gotsumon so quickly. “We were saying goodbye, is all.” He then waved at Gatsumon

“Hello there! We were told to come see you, Gauntmon sent us.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2022, 08:11:35 PM »

Approaching the strange rock man, it became more and more clear how bizarre the digimon's form was. No nose, with three-digit feet and hands wider than its limbs. It had no eyelids, yet the rectangular pupils of jewel-like eyes shifted into black dots as it appeared to wake up from a nap.

"Oh boy," it yawned, its voice like someone who'd had one too many sandpaper martinis. "Huh? Oh, sorry. You say something about Gauntmon?"

[Hmm... roll Knowledge for me]

Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2022, 08:20:58 PM »

“Hm? Well yeah. We met a Gauntmon and a Pumpkinmon who run a laundromat/ costume shop.”

[Rolling: 3 2 5 6 1 3= 20]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2022, 08:26:11 PM »

In addition to remembering the envelop Gauntmon told him to give Gotsumon, Al realized that the digimon was made of basalt rock, or at least, according to what his science teacher had taught him.

"Yeah? And how're they doing? Keeping out of trouble?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2022, 08:41:13 PM »

“Oh? Well yeah… I suppose they are! They actually gave me this,” he would then hold out the Envelope

“Said you’d know what this was. I haven’t taken a look at it- it’s rude to look at someone else’s mail after all!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2022, 08:53:18 PM »

At the sight of the black and orange envelope, Gotsumon's eyes lit up.

"Woah!" he said, pushing off the bench to stand. "Lemme see that!" Letter now in hand, the rock digimon dabbed a corner on his tongue before nodding. "It's legit. You guys're in."

"In?" echoed Ike. "In what?"

"The club. As of today, you guys're welcome to stay at my place. Might be crowded, but, no chip off my back. Who'd you say you guys were?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2022, 09:01:37 PM »

“Well, that’s pretty much what we were hoping was going to happen! And as for us, well..” he looked back at the group. “Who wants to do introductions first?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2022, 09:03:46 PM »

"I'm Kukuimon!"

"Gazimon," shrugged the chimera.

"Renamon," mused the fox.

The other tamers looked at each other (or in Malie's case, in their supposed direction).
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2022, 09:07:00 PM »

“Well, you can call me Troopmon. And this is my colleague- you can ca him Troopmon. And this..” he then pointed to Malie “We call her Lord Bucketmon!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2022, 09:19:43 PM »

"YESSS!!" said Malie, raising her arms up from beneath her blanket-cloak. "Lord Bucketmon requires accommodations!"

"Eh, sure thing," said Gotsumon before thumbing over his shoulder. "My place is on Blue Cross Avenue. You guys mind walking? It's not too far away."

"How far is not too far?" asked Ike.

Gotsumon shrugged. "About a half-hour." The rock digimon then looked at Malie, the tamer snoring as she nodded off on her feet. "Uh... something wrong?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2022, 09:59:40 PM »

“Well that won’t be a problem.. we need to get out land legs back anyway. And-“ he then saw that Malie dozed off

“She just does that some times.. it’s nothing major!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2022, 10:36:08 PM »

"No judgement here. I need a good dirt-nap now and again. Know that saying about how rolling stones don't gather moss?"

"Yeah?" said Gazimon.

"Total garbage. Anyone that tells you different's never been in the jungle."

Gesturing for the group to follow, Gotsumon led the way forward, the rock digimon going silent as his feet clacked and clonked against the sidewalk.

Seeing Malie's predicament, and Kukuimon's near-puppy dog eyes, Renamon took it upon herself to carry the girl on her back.

"So what's there to see?" asked Ike.

"I dunno," said Gotsumon. "Stuff? It's Cipher Bay."

Gazimon smirked. "Ain't much of a tour guide, ain't he, boss? Don't worry about it, I've got you covered. Know this place like the back of my paw."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 12:26:22 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2022, 12:25:27 AM »

Alemana wanted nothing more than to take a picture of Malie on Renamon’s back, but he refrained from doing so- they had to maintain cover after all. “Well either way, I’m sure we’ll get to see all the appropriate sights of the place soon, no need to rush things. Besides, we have someone to meet up with after all.”

(“I just hope Kuku gets here okay. If his journey has been anything like ours, it’s probably been pretty rough.”) Al silently confessed to Renamon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea