Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 07:03:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
"She's... taking a break. Between work and keeping tabs on CODE, she was starting to look to much like I did a few days ago."

"We've all been doing our due diligence," said Renee. "But I doubt even machine digimon can work forever."

"Too true. On the plus side, we've managed to glean some useful stuff in our investigation. Like you and Al explained, the idea of implanting a program directly into a human is solid. BlackRenamon's trick with Al back at the junkyard node's proof of that. Creating a schematic for such a program is where it gets tricky. I had Eyes dig into the node's activity logs with RustGauntmon's help, since he's the new admin, but the data Brena used to design her program was encrypted, and we had to quarantine it just to be sure it wasn't boobytrapped with malware."

Renee nodded. "You did the right thing. I wouldn't trust anything that had Dark Area influence on it."

"There might be a work-around, though, with Manticoremon. Gazimon was able to learn a lot about Pe'amon's curse after absorbing that digimon's data. If we could just keep him from going on a rampage long enough to eat the encrypted files, we might be able to get somewhere."
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 25
« Last post by Korogra on May 17, 2024, 04:08:46 PM »
“I’m doing fine, how are you Vivi?” Al asked, ignoring the shenanigans as he then glanced around for Eyesmon’s shadow.

“Where’s Eyes?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 14, 2024, 07:28:45 PM »
Renee took that moment to press her lips to Al cheek. "Don't I know it," she whispered in his ear.

At last, the latest traffic jam began moving again. None of the trio, however, noticed when a figure on the sidewalk disappeared into an alleyway; A Hawaiian figure with crimson eyes and a vulpine, tribal tattoo.

"++This is lôlô++" grumbled Kamapua'amon.

"Himbo says what?"

"++What?++"

A shadow crossed Malie's face as she grinned from ear to ear, the longhaired tamer erupting into a cackle as her partner realized the trick.

Barring Ike, Gaz, and Keilani, the group had gathered in the living room of the clubhouse. Even with the blinds closed, the midday sunlight bled through, bathing the room in a beige glow as every sat down.

"++Malie, that's not fair!++" snapped the masked giant.

"And neither is griping," she said. "At least on the TV, you're not bouncing dat fat ass all over the place."

"++Gck-! My ass is pure muscle! If it jiggles, it's only 'cuz there's so much of it!++"

"HA!!"

"++Wait--! Uoki!!++"

"So how've you three been?" asked Vivi, the girl turning to face Al and Renee. Gammy was still raiding the kitchen fridge.
« Last post by Korogra on May 14, 2024, 02:11:31 PM »
(“Well it’s still pissing me off.”)

Al would then sigh

“That’s still a huge waste of energy babe, I like you more compact on a day-to-day basis, barring special circumstances.” He said with a joking grin on his face
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 13, 2024, 08:35:24 PM »
Al's mental image soon took a life of its own, show casing Kahunimon putting the teen in a headlock as she ruffled his hair.

"Not that I couldn't disguise myself as a human," said Renee, smiling. "Though it would take some practice."

("Truth be told,") she then thought. ("I still believe Kamapua'amon's drawing power directly from Lonomon's Ki'i. As long as it's stuck in Malie's storage, there's no way to cut him off.")
« Last post by Korogra on May 13, 2024, 08:21:07 PM »
“It really doesn’t matter. He might like being an Ultimate, but this world isn’t a place for it. Sure, I like Kahunimon as much as anyone,” And Renee saw a mental image of Kahunimon showing off her guns. “But She’s way too big to hide.. she’s practically a horse standing on its hind legs with how tall she is.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 13, 2024, 04:32:46 PM »
"Assuming he wants to turn back. He seems to like all the attention he's getting from being an Ult."

"Being digivolved makes you really hungry, too, though" said Gammy. "How's Malie keep the fridge full?"

"Probably substitutes something in his diet," reasoned Renee. "He's not as much of a plant as he used to be, but he may still get nourishment from photosynthesis to some extent."
« Last post by Korogra on May 13, 2024, 04:00:16 PM »
“Hmm.. you have a point. I’ll talk to Vivian and ask her about what steps we should take. She’s the whizz kid around here.” Al said as he then sighed “Kama especially isn’t going to make things easy. We still don’t know how to freaking turn him back and it’s honestly pissing me off.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 13, 2024, 03:54:37 PM »

"Yeah, sure," said Gazimon. "Have a beach." Hanging up, the chimera then looked over his shoulder towards Ike's stacked mattress bed. The blond tamer groaned through the pillow his face was buried in, a pack of ice resting atop his rear. "More ice, boss?"

"Ohhh," said the ceratops. "Are we hookying the clubhouse?"

Renee chuckled. "No, Gammy," she said. "Not unless you want an earful from Kei-kei."

"Aww...!"

"Though that does raise an interesting question," she said, facing Al. "With Eyesmon busy helping out with the Ghostmon, we may need to be more careful about covering our tracks. I doubt Brena would risk compromising us, but there's no guarantee CODE hasn't picked up on something."
« Last post by Korogra on May 13, 2024, 03:36:15 PM »
(“I feel bad now, didn’t think he’d be that exhausted..”) he quietly chuckled

“Oh okay, wish him well for me then okay?”

And he would hang up

Looking down he would pet the top of Gammy’s head “It means ditching something, like school.”
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea