Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:30:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7752 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24
« Last post by MrParaduo on April 29, 2024, 12:09:17 AM »
Kyubimon clenched her jaw. ("Was afraid you'd think that,") she thought. ("Cover your face in my mane, we're going in hot!")

[Roll me Body with a -5 from difficulty]
« Last post by Korogra on April 29, 2024, 12:04:17 AM »
Biting his lip, he would softly squeeze her neck. (“I know.. but we have to give the others as much time as we possibly can to get where they’re needed! We gotta push forward as far as we can.”)
« Last post by MrParaduo on April 28, 2024, 11:59:59 PM »
("Afraid not. Got a couple hundred yards to go, but if we wait, you're in serious risk of catching fire!")
« Last post by Korogra on April 28, 2024, 10:15:22 PM »
“I thought so. Don’t worry, we’ll make it work. After all, sometimes quality trumps quantity!” Al said helpfully. As they continued on and hit the sudden walk of heat he recoiled “Wow that’s hot!” He said, squinting in the face of it. (“Have the others gotten to their positions?”)
« Last post by MrParaduo on April 28, 2024, 09:49:45 PM »
The engineer bit what constituted their lip.

"Rerouting now," said Kyubi, smirking. "We'll just have to make do with four."

Like fireflies in the dark, the foxwives scattered save for Amy, who lit the way for Kyubimon as Team Fox reached the base of the engine. Sure enough, a dome was built into the rock, connecting the massive machine to the rest of the node. Stripes demarked areas of import, including a reinforced metal door leading inside the engine. That's what Kyubimon saw through her elemental, and from her, Al did too. So close. Almost there... then suddenly, a rush of heat threatened to burn the hair off Alemana's face.

("No good,") thought Kyubimon. ("Have to digivolve now before it gets too hot!")
« Last post by Korogra on April 28, 2024, 09:34:26 PM »
“Well. What would you rather happen? Us blowing up now? Or later?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on April 28, 2024, 09:30:30 PM »
"The emergency exhaust ports! One of them broke down halfway through the third collision, but the other three should still work!"

"I can reroute the foxwives," said Kyubi, now back to running across the engine.

"B-but the fewer engineers we've got, the harder it's gonna be to fix the core in time!" said the other Hagurumon.
« Last post by Korogra on April 28, 2024, 09:23:39 PM »
(“Who the hell knows baby.”)

As they raced off, Al would pointedly ignore the pleas for safety from the little gear digimon as he instead kept his grip on her sacred ropes. When she landed on the engine and no one fell off.. he pat her neck.  “Atta girl.. no explosions can knock you off those toes!” Al cheered as they zoomed off under those directions

(“Do what you’ve gotta Kyubi.. let’s just get those guys where they need to go safely.”)

At the mention of the pipes, he frowned “Is there anyway to release the pressure safely?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on April 28, 2024, 02:00:49 PM »
"Same to you!"

("Are we sure that's even Gammy?") thought the great fox, ignoring the cries of the Hagurumon as she leaped across the expanse. ("The way he talks about his other Champion form, it's like they're two separate digimon.")

For Kei's team, Kaus had tucked one of the Haguru's between his legs as another hugged Keilani from behind. Even from afar, Team Fox could make out the blue ceratops as he glided, his amber-yellow patagia flashing like message flags in the distance. But there wasn't enough time to watch his sister's piloting. The moment Kyubimon landed atop the engine, the teen buckled, struggling to avoid losing not just his balance, but those of the Hagurumon clinging to him as well.

"Careful!" said one of them. "I don't wanna die!"

"Ignore him!" said the other. "Keep heading straight till you see a dome marked with black and yellow stripes!"

("Al, I'm sending the foxwives ahead,") thought Kyubi. ("Their Hagurumon are giving directions, too, but I'll end up dropping them if I dismiss them by digivolving.") The nine-tails' ears perked. She jumped towards a pylon jutting out of the mega structure--seconds before an explosion erupted from where they would have been.

"Oh no!" said a Hagurumon. "Another pipeline burst!"

"How'd you even know?!" asked the other.

"Good ears and sense of smell," said Kyubimon, leaping between pylons.

"Wait!" said the first. "This section of the engine's covered in pipes! It might be faster, but if there's a cascade effect, it'll end up a minefield!"

"Going around will take too long!" countered the second. "We can't risk the pressure building up and blowing the whole section out!"
« Last post by Korogra on April 28, 2024, 03:01:39 AM »
Al would give a surprised gasp. “Hey what are you doin-oof!” He said as he was flipped over her shoulder onto Kyubi’s back. Grimacing he would then take hold of her ropes. “Okay gearheads, keep all teeth inside the ride at all times!” He told the passengers as he glanced at Kei again “Don’t you dare fucking die Kei-Kei!” he called as he then turned his attention back to the task at hand

(“Am I a hypocrite for being creeped out by her maybe having a thing with Gammy?”)

[rolling: 4,6,5 + 9 - 5 = 19]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea