Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 09:23:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 25
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 09:21:31 PM »
("Vague bits and pieces,") thought Renamon. ("Like a nightmare you've spent years trying to forget...")

As the vulpine closed her paw around Al's hand, Keilani exchanged looks with Gammamon. "Well," she said. "There's Canoweissmon..."

"You don't sound impressed," said Rena.

"Oh no, Gammy's ultimate's amazing, it's just... we haven't been able to use him since we got back from the Digital World."

There was a flicker of movement out the corner of Al's eye. The others must have seen it too, as everyone turned to see Cinnamon sauntering from the shadows, her tail up high.

"Cinnamon!" cheered Gammy, the ceratops hopping off Keilani's lap.

The cat kept walking towards the bed.
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 01:05:56 AM »
“I mean it seems like none of them are against us.. so I don’t think we have to worry about anything. .. Unless there is a personality who is against us. Are there any other forms we haven’t seen? Well besides the Ultimate.. haven’t seen that one yet.” He said with a subdued laugh.

(“Did you remember your time as Magatsurimon at all, either time?”) he quietly asked Renamon
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 12:50:04 AM »
"Because if we get into another crisis, and I have to explain why Gammy's acting weird or not following the plan, it's gonna be a serious problem."

"I can believe it," said Renamon, wrapping an arm around Al's waist. Glancing at Gammamon, she then asked: "Do your brothers 'talk' to you at all? Or each other?"

The ceratops put a claw to his lips. "Hmmmm--I dunno," he said, shrugging. "Maybe?"

"They remember what the others do when they're in control," said Keilani. "That's why Kaus and Betel don't get along, since they hate each other's guts."

"What about Wez?" asked Rena.

"Nah, Wez's chill. Everybody likes Wez."

"Heheh, big kaboom!"
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 12:38:50 AM »
“I gotcha.” Al said as he smiled, giving Renamon a scratch behind her ears as he then made a face of confusion

“But why come bursting in here to explain? We weren’t gonna judge you or anything. Digimon are all different.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 12:33:30 AM »
Keilani didn't wait for him to finish asking. "--No," she said, her expression neutral. "Not in a million years."

"I think I get it," said Renamon, sitting up. "You see Gammy more as a little brother."

"That's what she said!" chirped the ceratops.

At this, Kei relaxed her shoulders, smiling as she placed a hand on her partner's head. "Even if Kaus is a different form and personality, he's still a part of Gammy. If I had a romantic relationship with him, I'd basically be going out with all of them. It's just not what I'm looking for in a long term relationship."
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 12:23:17 AM »
Al would sit there for a few moments, just wrapping his head around that. That would explain the radically different personalities- none of the other digimon were like that at all. Sure they acted different.. but it was like they suddenly aged several years at a time.. but they were still the same person. The only thing they was remotely similar to Gamma’s situation was

“That sounds like Magatsurimon..” he quietly said as he unconsciously gave Renamon’s paw a squeeze under the covers. As Keilani explained how Gamma viewed his champion forms and saw that uncomfortable smile on her face.. something clicked.

“Is Kaus your boyfriend?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 12:00:24 AM »
"I need to make something absolutely clear," she said, a mild twitch in her brow despite her half-lidden eyes. "I may have already mentioned it once before, but in case I didn't, Gammamon has a condition."

"Condition?" asked Renamon aloud.

"Yep," said Gammy. "Can't you tell?"

"Gammy's got what most would consider the digimon equivalent of DID, or 'Dissociative Personality Disorder'. Remember how he--" she cleared her throat. "Flirted with me, yesterday?"

"You mean back at the node?" asked Rena.

Keilani sighed. "That wasn't him. Sort of. See, each of Gammy's digivolutions is a separate personality from his own. So much so, in fact, that he treats them like individual brothers. BetelGammamon's the excitable hothead, Wezen's the one-word-sentence giant, and Kaus..." Keilani's winced as her lips curled into a lopsided grin too intense to be natural.
« Last post by Korogra on May 10, 2024, 11:41:32 PM »
Jolting awake, he blearily glared at his sister. “What? Kei.. what the heck are you doing barging in here for?” He asked, making sure to keep the covers draped cover himself… Renamon was thankfully her usually slender un-altered self for once, bereft of human-like anatomy.

“It’s early.. “ he glanced at the clock, before sighing as he flopped backwards “Afternoon I guess. What’s going on sis?”
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 25
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 10, 2024, 11:32:34 PM »
October 8th, Tuesday. Between the events of yesterday's crisis and the subsequent R&R, neither Alemana nor Renamon were able to leave bed until until midafternoon. Indeed, by that time, Ike and Gazimon had left, though the Samoan did so with a gait that drew deadpan stares from his partner. But it wasn't Ike's absence that woke Alemana, nor even the sound of Cashew's barking. No, it was the sound of his bedroom door slamming shut behind a stone-faced Keilani.

"Wake up," she said, pulling Al's desk chair to sit on. "We've gotta talk."

As Al squinted from where he lay, he saw Keilani wasn't alone, the scientist having plopped Gammamon on her lap.

("What did you do now?") thought Renamon, her inner voice sounding like a stifled yawn.
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 10, 2024, 02:29:09 AM »
"Pfft, shut up," she said, causing Ike to grunt and scowl. Not that it stopped him from his work, even as his female clone returned Al's kiss with interest. Yet as they went on into the late afternoon, a certain chimera grumbled downstairs.

"I don't get it," he muttered to himself, resting his fist against his cheek. "There's no way it's that good. Stupid fox, always with the damn fun bags."

"Yeah, tell it like it is, Gaz," droned Keilani, though neither of them were listening to each other. No, she was too busy eating popcorn from a bowl as she watched TV next to him, a tarped KausGammamon flanking her on the other end of the couch.

CHAPTER COMPLETED

The Road to Ascension! +3 EXP +2 DP
Wrath of Fire! +2 EXP +1 DP +1 Inspiration
Practical Solutions! +2 EXP +1 Inspiration
Nanomon's Secret! +1 EXP +1 Inspiration

Total: 8 EXP, +3 DP, +5 Inspiration!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea