Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 09:55:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24
« Last post by Korogra on May 09, 2024, 05:46:28 PM »
Al was also spooked for a moment, his face growing pale before he realized what Renee was doing - and he began laughing “Babe, babe, you’re gonna give him a heart attack if you do that. He deserves to enjoy himself too you know!”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 09, 2024, 05:17:25 PM »
"I don-I don't care," he huffed. "Ram me into next week."

Cocking a brow at Al, Renee threw back her hair as she slipped back inside the Samoan. This time, however, she took her time; tracing a finger down Ike's spine as she leaned forward.

"How's our little bottom?" she asked. "You like this? Feeling a woman in your ass~?"

Ike grumbled something as he grabbing a pillow.

"No?" asked Renee, smirking. "What if I sounded more like this?"

Ike froze, his eyes wide open as he heard Renee's voice drop. Al recognized that voice. It was Kale Branson's.

"Yeah," said Renee. "Bet you wanted to motorboat my pecs the moment you saw 'em, little dude. Gonna show you what a real champ feels like."

Funny, for a minute there, Al could have sworn he saw Ike's soul escaping through his mouth.
« Last post by Korogra on May 09, 2024, 05:03:27 PM »
“You’ve got it babe.” He said as he helped drag the limp Ike up into his bed, letting the slimmer boy sprawl out as he motioned for Renee to join them up there.

“Where do you want her now, Ike?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 09, 2024, 05:00:57 PM »
Panting, the dull-eyed tamer struggled to nod. "Th-the bed," he said, slurring his words as he drooled out the side of his mouth.
« Last post by Korogra on May 09, 2024, 04:55:14 PM »
Gasping as he was so cruelly evicted from the warmth of Ike’s mouth.. he would chuckle as he then gave Renee a kiss on the nose “Well.. maybe he wants to go again~?” He teased.. softly kneeling down “What do you say? Do you want to go another round with her baby?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 09, 2024, 04:49:55 PM »
Renee chuckled, out of breath. Glancing downwards, both she and Al stared at Ike, the spit-roasted blond trembling in place as the last of either lover's cum entered into him. When at last his arms gave out, a soft popping noise escaped him, Al's cock now exposed to the cruel chill of open air as Ike went to hug the floor.

("I think Ike agrees,") thought Renee, the shifter smacking the blond's ass just to watch the impact ripple. ("Mmmhh--I really don't wanna leave...!")
« Last post by Korogra on May 09, 2024, 04:38:58 PM »
“I— me too baby..!”

Ike wasn’t spared yet, as within seconds Al also fired into his gullet.. feeding the Samoan his load as Renee unloaded inside his amazing ass..!

Kissing her again, Al would steady himself.. moaning by how frantic Ike was as he swallowed over and over again

(“This is.. amazing~”)
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 09, 2024, 04:19:00 PM »
"Boys," cried Renee as she broke off from the kiss. "I'm gonna... I-I'm gonna--!"

Al felt it long before his partner gave out her silent scream, Ike's sudden deepthroating only confirmed it, Renee was firing off. The pair felt the surge of seed popping out the crown, lacing Ike's insides as Renee's knees buckled and she shoved her entire doppel-cock down to the root! The sheer force of her legs as they squeezed the Samoan's checks together, making tight what was already clenched and needy!
« Last post by Korogra on May 09, 2024, 04:08:31 PM »
(“Fuck! I love you.. I love you!”)

Ike could feel those balls clench slightly as pre coated his tongue.. Al wasn’t going to last with all this stimulus. Being with Renee was intense enough already with this feed back they shared .. but adding Ike to the mix? Al felt like he was going to fucking explode at any second. It was too much..!
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 09, 2024, 03:39:08 PM »
Shuddering down Al's throat, Renee began groping one of her breasts, sending a jolt through her and the tamer's body. So sensitive and supple, it felt like someone squeezing a weighted bundle of white-hot nerves filled with water. Even still, it was distinct from the pressure surrounding Al's cock, the way Ike slid and rolled his tongue despite how confining the space was becoming. The way his moans vibrated back into Al's body; how wet and steaming it felt one minute, only for the tightness of his derrière to replace it the next. It made the rest of the athlete's body feel cold by comparison, even as his lungs were filled with Renee's bated breath.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea