Other Systems > Digimon: Digital Adventures

Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24

(1/75) > >>

MrParaduo:
The night was late. Rain pattered against the office windows as people darkened the halls and left for home. With ne'er a soul to be had for several floors, not a shadow moved or betrayed danger... when a figure crept inside the server farms. The low hum of the machines covered her steps as she closed the door behind her. The cameras had already been dealt with, their feeds replaced with looped footage. Smiling, the infiltrator stretched out a crimson-gloved paw to one side, tracing a claw against the servers as she walked down the central aisle. In her wake, rings of red binary code blinked into existence, the machinery wreathed in an aura of black and red flame. Neither smoke nor heat came of it, no melting of parts or damage of any kind. Sparks flickered between the rings, the hum of the server farms warping in tone. The infection soon spread to the other aisles like a wave, the dark aura fading from their starting point.

"Mhmhmhm, that should do it for now," said BlackRenamon. "Let's see how long it takes them to put two and two together."

"++In recent news, according to the Hawaii Center of Volcanology, scientists have concluded an influx of seismic activity on the Big Island is on the rise, with growing concerns of an eruption before New Years++"

"Mom, I'm heading out!" said Keilani, her footsteps pulling Al from breakfast as they drew closer.

October 7th. Monday. Alemana and Renamon sat at the table as the news played on the television in the living room. Through their link, Al knew the vulpine was listening to it even as she looked at today's paper.

"Al," said Keilani, stepping into view. "Have you seen mom? Me and Gammy are going to check out the sky diving service."

Korogra:
“Huh?” Al looked up, Busy brushing Renamon’s tail as they ate “haven’t seen her all morning!”

MrParaduo:
"Deeper but gentle, Al," said Renamon, the vulpine turning the page. "Deeper but gentle."

Keilani sighed. "Ugh, I think she went to get groceries with dad. That's fine, I'll just leave them a note." Glancing at Al, the elder sibling walked over, watching as he worked. "Is that my hairbrush?"

Korogra:
“Right right, sorry babe.” Al said as he adjusted his brush strokes.. glancing at his sister, then the brush. “Uh.. maybe? Renamon brought it down..” he said as he then scratched her behind her ear.

MrParaduo:
"I'll be checking my bags for fox hair when I get back," said Keilani out the side of her mouth. "Listen, Vivi's been talking about making headway on the Ghostmon stuff, so keep an ear out for her or RustGauntmon, okay?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version