Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:00:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7746 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Classical World of Darkness  |  Vampire the Masquerade  |  Giovanni Chronicles (Moderator: Kapten)  |  Act 1 - Scene Two - The Church
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Act 1 - Scene Two - The Church  (Read 1414 times)
Munch
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2022, 10:23:47 AM »

Sera took the card from Andreas and put it in her purse, smiling excitedly as she headed back to the others and looked at the Dunsirn man. "Uncle Andreas is ready for you now Mr. Dunsirn."
Ominous Presence

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2022, 07:41:40 PM »

"Ah, excellent. In that case please excuse me. In the event your not here when I get back, have a good evening Serafina. Isabella, if you're interested, Leonard and I heading to a place I know for some refreshment after here. You're welcome to join us if you like."

With that, Moses walks confidently over to Andreas. "Thank you for inviting me tonight."
Kapten

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2022, 05:07:02 PM »

Andreas nods, offering a friendly smile to Moses. "Of course, Moses. You're practically family, yet things have been strictly business between us. I was hoping to change that in the nights to come." Practically family. Moses knew the Mafia was very closed off to those not of Italian descent, and yet here Andreas was, calling a Scotsman kin. The night kept being strange. "Did you know our families are close in the old world? My family hails from a line of Venetian merchants, yours from a line of Scottish bankers. Our ancestors helped each other out in establishing ourselves in America in the 1700s, but once here we grew apart. A shame, if you ask me. We worked well together, back then." Andreas got a wistful look in his eyes, almost as if he had been there himself.
Ominous Presence

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2022, 10:41:42 PM »

Moses was briefly caught off guard by Andreas' family comment, but tried not to let it show. That was almost stranger than, and more exciting, than the Mass- almost. "I was aware of my family's origins" he really hoped Andreas didn't know, or at least didn't believe, the darker rumors surrounding his Scottish ancestors "but didn't know of a connection between our families. I too, would like to see that relationship restored. I'm interested to hear more."
Kapten

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2022, 04:23:27 AM »

"It pleases me to hear that." Andreas put his hand on Moses' shoulder, smiling, an weirdly impish glint in his eyes. "For now, it's business as usual. We'll contact you through Hank if there is anything going on, but otherwise take some time to focus on yourself, hmm?" Andreas patted Moses on the shoulder, then reached into his jacket and pulled out a card. "This number: if you need anything, you call it. The man on the other end will sort it out for you. I'll be seeing you at DiCarlo's party. Now let us return to the others." Andreas makes as if to walk away, before stopping himself. "One more thing: Abner, he does not need to know. He's your brother, but you're the one here, and he isn't. Consider him on the outside, for the time being." With that, Andreas returned to the others.

"Thank you all for your time, and enjoy the rest of your evening. Stephano and I have business elsewhere, so we'll be taking our leave now." Enjoy your evening, indeed. It was 2 A.M.

[OOC]I think this just about wraps up the business of Mass. If you guys wanna move the scene over to Dunsirn's after party, I think we can use this thread for it :) If your character has some last business they want done with Andreas or Stephano, now's the time.[/OOC]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea