Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:08:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7746 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  New World of Darkness  |  World of Darkness  |  Psi-Ops (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Psi-Ops: Chaos Momentum -- Chp 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Psi-Ops: Chaos Momentum -- Chp 1  (Read 784 times)
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 05:28:23 PM »

"Thanks" Wade called back retrieving the bottle from the cabinet. He dumped a few into his hand and dry swallowed them. "What am I dropping off?"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2023, 07:18:01 PM »

"His mail," said Wade's mom. "The mailman got our addresses mixed up again. I'll leave them on the table in the entry hall!"
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2023, 07:55:24 PM »

"All right" Wade said scooping the cat up and doing his best to clean it's paws without injury. That done he headed out to the kitchen.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2023, 04:46:27 PM »

Though the cat fidgeted, struggled, and fought, Wade proved victorious in his feline quest for better hygiene. Mo sprinted out of the bathroom the moment the door opened, leaving Wade to climb down the stairs towards the kitchen. Inside, he found two people already there. One was a woman standing beside the kitchen stove, watching the news on the wall-mounted TV. The other was a man sitting at the table, working on a crossword puzzle with a half-eaten apple and a cup of coffee.

[Alright, describe your parents. What're their names? Do they share characteristics with Wade?]
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2023, 05:41:30 PM »

Mom was as always far too focused on the news. Wade could judge her mood by it. Always going on about politicians or city council members. The latest shooting or what famous actor did what now and to who. It was clear to him that mom was just so very bored, so she focused on whatever she could. Dad for his part had learned to insulate himself quite effectively from well most everything. Where mom was hyper-engaged he was placid and unconcerned,  closed off represed even. Wade was amazed that such opposites ever got together. He knew that this was a topic they offen "debated" when they thought he and his sister where sleeping or out of earshot. They "debated" quite offen as it was but never openly.

This dichotomy in personality extended to their physicality Bad was a large intimidating man hewn from hard work in his factory job. Mom was tall but thin for the most part liked to dress up in whatever fashion was making the round at her office. 

Wade orbited the two as he entered the kitchen unconsciously avoiding crossing between them on his way to the fridge. While he still fidget with tye little cube He'd found.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2023, 06:49:18 PM »

[Take a beat]

"Morning, sweetie," said Wade's mom, pulling her eyes away from the screen as she heard the teen walk in.
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2023, 06:55:21 PM »

"Morning." He said opening the fridge in search of food.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2023, 07:24:42 PM »

"What'ch you got there?" she asked, noticing the cube in Wade's hand. "Is that a Rubik cube?"

[I can't believe I've been misspelling Rubik's cube this whole time. >|'3 ]
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2023, 07:34:48 PM »

"Umm... ya. I think MO brought it in. Found it in the tub."
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2023, 07:51:41 PM »

Curious, Wade's mother approached her son, inspecting the bauble with her hands.

"Ohh," she said. "Someone must've dropped them nearby. Can't say they're mine. Frank, do you recognize these?"

Wade's father glanced up as he took a bite of his apple. A flat grunt was all she got as the man shook his head, returning to his puzzle.

"Let me hold onto them," she said, turning back to Wade. "We can always report them to the police if nobody checks in."
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2023, 07:57:31 PM »

Wade shrugged "sure" and continued his search for food. "Are we out of soda?"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2023, 04:26:41 PM »

His mother answered, but Wade's attention was drawn to a can of cola on the top-shelf as it began shaking in place.
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2023, 07:18:10 PM »

"Umm..." Wade tenetevly reached for the can.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2023, 08:08:27 PM »

Gone. In an instant. The moment Wade touched the can, it ceased to shake, tremble, or twitch.

"Wade?" he heard his mother bid. "Something wrong?"
othikent

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2023, 09:06:27 PM »

"Aaa. No, I aaa found a can."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea