Other Systems > Digimon: Digital Adventures

Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 19

(1/59) > >>

MrParaduo:
A steady pulse. A gentle sound. Warm was the darkness that blanketed everything, yet all the same did Kukuimon stir. The pulse became a hum as the piglet cracked open his eyes, the darkness fading. He could see light, a campfire? The piglet could see no smoke nor smell it in the air.

"Where… am I?" he thought aloud. He felt pressure to one side of him, and realized he was laying on the ground. As he blinked away the sleep from his eyes, he saw the light was shaped like a funnel pointing upward. At times he could make out transparent pixels rise then sink back into the light, guiding his attention towards the summit several feet above him. There, an object hung motionless. An effigy whose features the Digimon couldn't make out, though in the glow, the faintest hints of green painted an otherwise dull grey crystal.

"Who are you?" asked Kukuimon, before the oblivion of sleep overcame him once more.

Renamon sat on the bed, her back against the headboard. Arm resting on an upturned knee. Her eyes were downcast as Alemana entered the room.

"I lost control," she said.

Korogra:
Al would enter the bedroom and close the door behind him. As he turned around to talk to her, he would raise an eyebrow. Crawling up onto the bed, he would slide up next to his partner and gently draped an arm over her shoulder. “What’s that, babe?”

MrParaduo:
The vulpine clenched her paw into a fist, "I near beat a man to an inch of his life," she said. "One minute everything's fine, the next you're gone and the agent's moving towards the arcade. After that, I..." she shook her head. "It's all a red haze."

Korogra:
Al was quiet for several seconds when Renamon spoke, his mouth moving for a moment as he tried to find his voice. “What..?” He quietly asked, his arm on her shoulder becoming more rigid. She attacked Sunglasses? She nearly beat him to death? This took him by complete shock. “You didn’t.. you didn’t attack him as Renee or yourself.. did you?”

MrParaduo:
"No," she said. "Thank the 'Akua. I already had a disguise in mind if I had to confront him. I know I asked him questions, and I know I forced him to give me answers. I broke the earpiece he was wearing, and made sure a couple passing by found him before I left the scene. He should be in a hospital by now. I took money out of his wallet to make it look like a mugging, but left it on the ground somewhere. Didn't feel right keeping it."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version