Other Systems > Digimon: Digital Adventures

Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 20

(1/57) > >>

MrParaduo:
All was quiet at the Seaside Tofu Shack. After buying food, the group had settled on a nearby table with an umbrella for cover.

"Is it time yet?" asked Malie, long having finished her snack.

"It has been for the past five minutes," said Keilani as she checked her digivice.

("Wouldn't be surprised if this was a power move,") thought Renee. ("What do you think?")

Korogra:
Al would gently nudge Malie when she asked “That’s like a new record of how many times you’ve asked that question in like three minutes.” Al said as he then glanced out at the parking lot.

(“Whatever it is.. I’m sure we’re being watched by someone regardless.”)

MrParaduo:
Malie tried for a smirk, but the dullness in her eyes remained untouched. That all changed as her attention was drawn to something on the road. Turning, Al saw a white limousine as it passed the group, slowing down to a halt a few yards away. Malie glanced at Al and the others, then back to the vehicle as a door opened.

"That must be her," said Keilani, standing up. "Gotta say, though, that's a pretty small limousine next to the ones I've seen in Honolulu."

Korogra:
Al would softly take hold of her hand and give it a squeeze, trying to be as reassuring as possible

“It’s gonna be okay, Lord Bucketmon.” He said softly as the limo pulled up. To say that he found it to be ostentatious wouldn’t do it Justice- a white limousine? That was some gall to ride around Hilo in such a conspicuous wagon… he was almost impressed actually.

“Maybe not for Honolulu.. but c’mon- how many stretch limos do you see just prowling Hilo sis?”

MrParaduo:
The astronomer shrugged. "Once in a blue moon," she said. Slinging Gammamon's bag over her shoulder, Keilani started walking towards the limo. She was outmaneuvered, however, when Malie shot up from her seat and near ran over her.

"Malie!" said Gammamon. "Wait for us!"

Al and Renee would be forced into run to catch up with the others. Malie had already ducked inside the limo by the time they caught up. It might have been the glare of the noonday sun, but the interior was almost pitch black.

"Come on, already!" said Malie as she reached out to grab the duffle bag out of Keilani's hands.

"My oh my~" came a woman's voice. "Had I known you'd be bringing luggage, I would have had my valet help out."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version