Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 10:56:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7812 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ike said nothing, he was too busy stuffing the rest of Al's package into his mouth, his tongue lapping at the salt of the bigger teen's sweat. Grunts and moans muffled by so much meat, he could do nothing but bury his nose in Al's jungle, and grab onto the standing tamer's legs for support.

Renee lurched forward, her own mouth agape as her breasts hung over Ike's back. "Al," she breathed. "K-kiss me...!"
“Fuck! Holy hell baby.. you’re way more into this than I thought you’d be..!” Al said as he ran his fingers through Ike’s hair.. hissing at the dual stimulation (“I don’t know how he learned to do that either.. but it’s fucking awesome..!”)
("W-what is this feeling?") she thought, huffing as she got into a rhythm. ("Is he clenching? I didn't know males could do that.")

Both she and Al felt Ike's warm breath as it hazed the athlete's manscape. Like a wanderer dying of thirst, Ike swallowed his lover's shaft, sucking in tandem with Renee's thrusts. Renee's breath hitched the moment he did so, her body becoming flushed with heat.

("It's like my cock is in two different holes--") she thought, digging her toes into the carpet.
When did Ike get there? He had been so distracted by Renee he hadn’t even realized that the blond had gotten right up on him, and he bit his lip as Ikr began rubbing his face all over his groin.. manhood straining against the confines of his underwear. Watching as his partner moved behind the dick focused boy he would slowly tug that final barrier down his legs slowly.. gasping as he nipped at the crown of his cock “hey-“

He then felt his knees weaken as Renee made her plunge, and he couldn’t help but shudder at thr feedback

(“See why I like fucking him so much~?”)
Before Al could even finish his thought, the athlete felt hands as they pulled away at the fabric over his loins. Glancing down, he saw Ike on his hands and knees, nuzzling his face against the bulge in Al's underwear. The Samoan pressed his nose in, breathing deep of his fellow tamer's scent, a faint mewl escaping him as he blushed.

Renee took that moment to break from the kiss, a smirk on her face as she licked her lips. Already, her meat was at full mast, bouncing in the air as she sauntered behind Ike. The shorter human quivered the moment the glistening cock tapped against his side of his exposed rear, but if he had second thoughts, it didn't show. He was too busy nipping at the tip of the genuine article.

"Ready~?" asked Renee, guiding, teasing her shaft around Ike's rim. The blond tamer's breath hitched, eyes half-lidden as he pushed his face deeper into Al's bulge. Suddenly, his eyes screwed shut, his back arching inward as Renee plunged herself deep between his cheeks. Through their link, Al felt his partner's own shock as though he were penetrating Ike. The familiar tight warmth, the long, welcoming depth. Biting her lip, Renee threw her head back as she put her hands to Ike's hips, and pumped.

("F-f-fuck,") she thought, her inner voice shuddering. ("So that's how it f-feels...!")
Al had been about to take off his own pants when she pulled him in for several kisses, breaking off his train of thought as he just went with the flow. (“Well I’m — you can feel me.”) he joked, his pulse quickening as he felt her member press against the crotch of his pants and the bulge beneath them . (“we’ve only been talking about this for months.. so yeah~”)
The Samoan had stripped from the waist down, tossing his pants to the side before rubbing lubricant between his now exposed cheeks. Meanwhile, Renee, seizing her chance, rose her hand up to grab the back of Al's head. Closing in, she crushing her lips against the athlete's, taking a deep breath as she hummed low and soft within him. ("How's my hero doing?") she thought, pressing her bosom against him. ("Ready to blow off steam?")
It was definitely different, seeing Renee lube up what was essentially a paler replica of his own dick.. but much like Ike he found himself a mite bit breathless. When she said that she hadn’t forgotten him, a nervous smile crossed his face. “Like I would let you forget me anyway, alopeke.” He said in a teasing manner as his hand would softly grasp her thigh almost possessively as his eyes trailed back to Ike.
"Fuck you guys," the Samoan mumbled.

Renee winked. "I believe that's your job now, handsome." Pulling lube from the nightstand drawer, she proceeded to make a show of rubbing it into her shaft. She cooed as the cool liquid touched her, stroking it with the ball of her thumb, the shaft swelling in her grasp.

An audible gulp came from Ike.

"Mmmh, careful," said Renee. "Keep staring at it, and it'll wanna say hello..."

"Just... just gimme the damn bottle," he said, pulling down his shorts.

Handing the lube over, Renee then turned her head to Al. "Don't think I've forgotten about you," she said, wrapping her free hand around his waist.
Al was also taken completely off guard at that edition, and he gave a whistle “Okay.. this is definitely out there! But I don’t hate it.” And he looked at Ike “…And I really don’t think Ike hates this idea either~” he joked.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea