Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 11:42:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 25
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 03:59:44 PM »
The strangeness of Gazimon's words, as well as the inflections in his voice, began to paint a picture in Al's mind. Clearly, the chimera wasn't telling the whole truth. His initial vagueness had a drone to it, only to change to very specific and rushed after a chatter-filled pause. This meant, in Al's mind, that Ike really couldn't come to the phone, but Gaz was keeping the true reason under wraps. But why? Clearly, Ike was there since Gazimon needed the tamer to access his digivice -- and Ike, while not always a genius -- would never risk using a normal phone when digimon stuff was involved. Then, like triple-bolts of lightning, it struck him.

("He's still recovering from yesterday,") thought Renee, drawing the exact same conclusion. ("The cover story was probably in case anyone besides us was listening in.")

"Guys?" said Gammamon, glancing between the pair. "Hey, what's hooky?"
« Last post by Korogra on May 12, 2024, 03:44:40 PM »
[Rolling: 5,1,4 + 8 = 18]
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 03:36:37 PM »
[Roll Decipher Intent]
« Last post by Korogra on May 12, 2024, 03:14:37 PM »
“What?”

That didn’t sound like Ike at all. Also.. school was still shut down, why would the cops think he was trying to ditch? “Can you put him on the line?”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 02:21:20 PM »

The drive over to the clubhouse was hectic as the lunchtime rush brought people out to grab takeout. Not even halfway over, Al got a call from Ike via digivice.

"++Hey guys++" said Gazimon. "++Me and the Boss ain't comin' over++"

"Gaz?" said Renamon, the vulpine sitting shotgun in her human guise. "Why? What's wrong?"

"++He's, um, ah, outta commission. Prolly sick or somethin'++" The chimera paused. Al could hear chatter in the background. "++Y-yeah, and, er, there's a cop on the street nearby. Don't wanna risk him gettin' caught playin' hooky!++"

"What's hooky?" asked Gammamon, the ceratop sitting in Renee's lap.
« Last post by Korogra on May 12, 2024, 01:54:16 PM »
(“Easy girl~”)

Al thought about that, and gave a shrug “Well that works for me, shouldn’t be a problem!”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 01:49:22 PM »
The vulpine gave a singular bounce of her tush as Al made contact; crooning inside his head.

"Well okay," said Keilani, pulling out her digivice. "I've still got errands to run, but if you take Gammy with you, I promise to bring snacks for everyone."

"YEAH!!" cheered Gammamon. "Burgers for days!"

"Heheh, we'll see."
« Last post by Korogra on May 12, 2024, 01:39:38 PM »
(“You’re horny after last night? That’s impressive baby.”) he teased

“Actually I think it might be good if we get the gang together and study, we haven’t done that in a week or two for.. well obvious reasons!” He then would give Renamon’s butt a soft pat under the covers.

“And it gives us a chance to touch base and plan what to do next about that Ghostmon or any other INAS stuff that pops up.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 01:11:54 PM »
Chuckling, the vulpine winked at her tamer, who felt a phantom kiss on the cheek.

"Can I help?" asked Gammy, the ceratop having cornered Cinnamon only to lose her the second he looked over his shoulder at the others.

"Aww," said Kei. "That's so sweet of you, Gammy. What do you think, Rena? Can he be your special helper today?"

"Of course, I wouldn't mind at all."

She then glanced back at Al. ("Mhmhmhm, unless you'd rather a one-on-one tutor session,") she thought.
« Last post by Korogra on May 12, 2024, 12:20:42 AM »
“Right that’s fair sus— UGGHH  fine,. I’ll study later okay?  We’ve been busy Rena!”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea