Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 25
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 12, 2024, 12:09:24 AM »
"Maybe later," she said. "The thing with node side-tracked me from visiting the observatory, and now the hang-gliding session we got planned's coming up, too. Depending on how research's going with the Ghostmon, there's just not enough time if we've also gotta be ready for action."

"Very true," said Rena. "Also, Mr. Sonson, you've still got school work to catch up on. Eyesmon might do the test for you, but life's not letting you off the hook that easily."
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 11:54:54 PM »
He would gently bat her tail from his face, a petting out some fuzz as he then would give the appendage a firm hug like a body pillow

“Maybe we should call him again, see if anything has changed in their side.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 11:51:43 PM »
In response, Renamon smiled, eyes closed, as her tail arched and landed flat on his face.

"Hm? Dad's old partner?" asked Keilani.

"That's right," said Rena. "He really was a hero to Cypher Bay's digimon."

Keilani sighed. "Guess so. Shame we never got to meet him or Mom's partner."

"Have you tried contacting him since last time?"

"No, there's just been too much going on around here. Plus dad would probably cry if we didn't tell him beforehand."
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 11:35:09 PM »
Al released a sigh of relief

(“Neat trick.. I wonder if it works on you ..”) he said as he teasingly scratched at the base of her tail

“That sounds like something Mach would do honestly..”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 11:30:54 PM »
The more Al tried, the more Cinnamon screamed before Renamon scratched at the base of the feline's tail. Instantly, Cin bent her head back and started licking the air, only to break into a spin on the bed and dash under Al's desk.

"Someone's got the zoomies today," said Kei, chuckling. "But yeah, from what I remember, Weiss was pretty selfless. Was afraid he'd try to make a martyr of himself near the end."
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 11:16:00 PM »
“Agh!”

Al flopped backwards as he tried to coax the little daggers of death to release their grip on his visage.

(“You don’t say”) came a flat response
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 11:11:28 PM »
"Yeah!" said Gammy, the sudden noise jolting Cin into cry out; jumping and latching right onto Al's face like a sci-fi horror beast! "Oops."

Renamon recoiled. ("I'd ask if that hurt,") she thought, the pinpricks of tiny claws like burning embers against Al's skin. ("If I didn't already know.")
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 11:04:51 PM »
“Oh I see, the same meteor that got you an island named after you?” Al playfully jabbed, idly stroking the top of Cinnamon’s head.
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 11, 2024, 10:40:00 PM »
The calico paused, lowering her head to sniff at the offered appendage, only to pap at Al's fingers with her paw.

"He didn't stay very long," said Keilani. "Actually, he's the reason we survived the whole meteor thing. He's also more dragon than dinosaur, really big wings on his back. Fast in the air, too. Like REALLY fast."
« Last post by Korogra on May 11, 2024, 09:53:31 PM »
“Canoweissmon?”

Al perked up a bit more. “What is he like? What is he? Is he a dinosaur too? Sounds like a dinosaur—“ he then paused to hold out his hand for a high paw from cinnamon. “Hey Cin.”
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea