Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 11:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7893 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Digimon: Digital Adventures / Re: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 24
« Last post by Korogra on May 08, 2024, 04:19:24 PM »
Al was also taken completely off guard at that edition, and he gave a whistle “Okay.. this is definitely out there! But I don’t hate it.” And he looked at Ike “…And I really don’t think Ike hates this idea either~” he joked.
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 08, 2024, 03:53:14 PM »
On cue, Renee's disguise was wreathed in foxfire, burning away her clothes to reveal a very familiar package between her legs.

Downstairs, Gazimon's ears perked as Ike screamed at a level that only dogs could hear, the Samoan's nose bleeding something fierce.

"Too much~?" asked Renee, the now pseudo-trans 'shifter chuckling as she stroked her replica of Al's meat.
« Last post by Korogra on May 08, 2024, 03:38:19 PM »
Al would softly nudge his shoulder “Renee can be other things too, if that’ll make you more comfortable Ike.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 08, 2024, 03:36:23 PM »
Ike clenched his jaw, his hand balling into a fist. "...Goddammit, fine!" he said.

The bedroom door was closed. If one listened hard enough, they could hear the sports channel playing downstairs. But that's not what Ike was focused on. Alone with Renee and Alemana, the blond tamer folded his arms, his expression... pensive?

"It's alright, Ike," said Renee. "We know we're both a little tall for you."

"That's not it!" he snapped. Sighing, he let his arms drop to his sides. "It's just, I've never done it with two people before, much less with a girl."
« Last post by Korogra on May 08, 2024, 03:23:37 PM »
“Weren’t planning on it Gazi.” Al said with a nervous laugh as he glanced up at Ike

“Well.. what do you say, babe?” He asked him as he had one arm draped around Renee

(Pfft.. whatever hon.”) came his playful reply
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 08, 2024, 03:21:32 PM »
"Hey boss," called Gazimon from the top of the stairs. "If yous gonna bump uglies, mind not doin' it in the den? Was hopin' to watch TV."

"Sh-shut up!"

Meanwhile, Renee slipped her hand beneath Al's pants, teasing at his bulge. ("Technically it's our phone, since I can't use your digivice,") she thought, smiling as she gave him the side-eye.
« Last post by Korogra on May 08, 2024, 03:05:47 PM »
Al’s blush became a full on full neck swathe of cinnamon as he realized what she had been plotting.. and he gave her thigh a quick swat (“So that’s what you were doing on my phone! You cheeky lioness..”) he mentally grumbled.. though Renee could see that he didn’t hate that idea at all.

“Sorry! I just.. she just sprung the question on me and I .. well you gotta admit it’s a hot idea ..!”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 08, 2024, 03:01:21 PM »
The indigo blue of Ike's bandana proved a stark contrast to his face as it turned a neon pink.

"W-wh-what?!" he asked, gripping the stairway banister.

Chuckling, Renee pressed herself against Al's body. "That's right," she said. "We've decided that, after giving it some thought, we'd be open to a nice, relaxing three-way."

Ike must have been training with Gargoylemon, because the tamer had become a living statue, his jaw threatening to hit the floor. In his silence, the image of a text conversation filled Alemana's mind:

++Ike! Babe! Get your sweet ass to my place ASAP! It's an emergency!++

("I considered using hearts and peach emojis,") thought Renee. ("But thought it'd be too on the nose.")

"Y-you fuckin' ass!" said Ike, his brain having rebooted. "What the hell! I thought you guys were in trouble or some shit! You telling me this was just a booty call?!"

Any seriousness in his voice was hamstrung by the fact the platinum blond was busy tugging his shirt down over his crotch.
« Last post by Korogra on May 08, 2024, 02:36:42 PM »
Despite his initial horror, he began to laugh as well. (“Huh, you did?”)

Hearing Ike’s voice, he would then softly give her a pat to the rear as he looked up the stairs

“Oh hey man! I’m just.. really sore and beat up and wanted to see if you were willing to help me relax.”
« Last post by MrParaduo on May 08, 2024, 02:33:35 PM »
The idea alone was enough to make Renee laugh out loud.

("Speaking of manhoods,") she thought, wrapping her hand around Al's waist. ("I took the liberty of texting someone over~")

"Hello?" came a voice from upstairs, the sound of footsteps drawing the pair's attention from each other. It was Ike. "Hey," said the Samoan. "I got your message! What's the emergency?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea