Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:40:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 19
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 19  (Read 2505 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2023, 06:57:11 PM »

("...Understood.")

"I'm gonna get started on studying Kuku's message and program," said Vivi. "Is there anything else we need to go over?"

"How about lunch?" asked Eyesmon.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2023, 07:01:22 PM »

(“We will tell them later, when things are calmer.”)

“Sounds good. Me and Rena probably have to leave for a little bit to help mom and dad though.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2023, 11:04:36 PM »

"Pomaikia'i," said Malie, smiling. "We'll be rooting for you guys!"

As the meeting adjourned, Renamon would turn back into Renee as she and Alemana left the apartment. She took his hand, keeping her eyes on the path ahead as they walked to the teen's car.

("So,") she thought as they got inside the vehicle. ("We're finally doing it. We're going to tell Keilani the truth.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2023, 11:11:30 PM »

That made him smile “Thanks, let me know when Eyes gets that tracker thing finished, okay?”

And as he waved goodbye and walked to the car with Renee, he would squeeze her hand.

(“Yeah.. it’s gonna be nerve wracking.”) he quietly chuckled. (“But not as stressful as the thought of her walking in on us after a long night of- well you know.”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2023, 11:17:27 PM »

Renee smiled as she gave the teen a side-long glance. ("Oh~? You don't find it fun like I do~? The look on your face is always so adorable.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2023, 11:20:09 PM »

(“I would.. if it wasn’t my family,”) Al retorted as he gave her shoulder a nudge with his own as he then said aloud.

“Do you want to go eat before we go back home?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2023, 11:23:29 PM »

"Mhmhm, depends on the menu," she said, winking.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2023, 11:25:36 PM »

“Oh? Well what’s my vixen in the mood for?” He asked, a smile on his face.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2023, 11:34:57 PM »

Turning in her seat, Renee stared at Al with narrow eyes. Perfect poise came to her as she leaned forward, her lips crashing against his. ("You think you can tease me like that?") she thought, slender fingers caressing her tamer's cheek. ("Give your boy toy all that attention right when I'm sitting next to you?")
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 11:44:17 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2023, 11:40:58 PM »

He had just gotten his seatbelt on when she leaned forward, catching his lips in a kiss that caught him by surprise… not that he was complaining.

(“C-c’mon.. alls fair right? You tease me just as bad,”) he said as his hands gently held onto her face, thumbs gently rubbing her cheeks.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2023, 11:48:59 PM »

("Wanna bet~?") A rush of heat swelled from the shapeshifter as she ravished her quarry, her hands slipping behind Alemana's shoulders to embrace him, crush him against her bosom.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2023, 11:51:36 PM »

(“Hey now, is the car the place you wanna-“) he was then interrupted by the sensation of that heat crashing into him followed by a getting pulled into her chest. Apparently she didn’t want to wait until they were somewhere more private..!
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2023, 12:04:30 AM »

("Barely gotten a moment alone with you all morning!") she thought. ("Like hell if we'll get the chance back the house!")

Pushing down on the teen, Renee continued her onslaught, her baited breath filling Al's lungs as she mewled between each kiss. Without turning away, she turned the AC up to full blast before pulling the lever next to Al's seat, and forcing him onto his back.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2023, 12:10:06 AM »

(“I know, and I’m so sorry baby! L-let’s make it up to you now then..!”) and he would return her kisses as best as he was able.. his hands quickly clapping down on her ass as she got atop of him.. pushing his seat as far down as she could. In hindsight this was obviously going to happen.. Renamon - no.. both of them had on more than one occasion gone at it like wild dogs after a particularly high stress day. Whatever it was.. adrenaline seemed to be a major catalyst for their libido.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2023, 12:20:12 AM »

Renee crooned as Al groped her rear, leaning into his hands as she threw her head back. Panting, she tugged at the collar of her shirt, showing off her cleavage to her now ensnared partner. Unable to bear waiting, she dove back in, this time nipping at Alemana's neck before licking just above his collarbone.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 12:42:21 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea