Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7744 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 22
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 22  (Read 4303 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2023, 02:19:51 PM »

Deep within the Network, in a place neither node nor unlike one, holographic shadows gathered around a cylindrical tank. It, and it alone, was visible within the gloom, as if reflecting the light of a noonday sun. And within the green waters contained therein, Gravimon hung, his body glitching even as black cables hooked into his torso and neck.

"++The reports are in++" said a distorted voice. "++Hotel-Alfa is irreparably damaged++"

"++Half all remaining assets relocated to Oscar-Zero++" said another voice. "++Given the ongoing anomalies on the Big Isle, it makes no sense to jeopardize Hotel-Bravo and Charlie++"

"++The loss of Lonomon's fractal code, even if just a portion of it, means we'll have to expedite operations within the region, especially now that rogue tamers are involved++"

"++It'll take time to gather further intel from the Commandramon unit and Gravimon. Exposure to the Dark Area means checking for malware corruption, made only slower by the level of injury sustained in the line of duty. In the meantime, we'll increase the monitoring of all digital traffic on the Big Isle++"

"++Agreed++"

The room was dark, warm. Despite the softness of his sheets, every inch of Alemana's body felt weighed down, unwilling to move for anything. In a daze, he cracked open his heavy-lidded eyes, peeking through to see Renamon face down in her pillow.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 03:23:04 PM »

Groaning and with far more resistance than he expected.. Al would gently pet Renamon’s ear as he tried to roll over.. but decided it was too much effort. Everything was still hurting even several days after their escapade into the Network to save Kukuimon. He then frowned as he turned his head to see his digivice on the night stand.. a soft chime indicating he got a text.. even this early in the morning. Part of him was tempted to pick it up so he could see how it was… but another part urges him to ignore it until later, he was too tired. Another.. quieter part softly dreaded that it was another message from Malie.. asking him if he wanted to come over. He had spent the last four days practically avoiding that side of town, barely doing more than lounging around the house and doing school work or spending the day with Ike. Even then his interactions had been wholly platonic, almost subdued in comparison to how they usually hung out. No kisses or intimate cuddling.. no fooling around when they thought they had privacy- just simple guy stuff. It was like the idea of intimacy was just too much for him at the moment, especially after what Kamapua’amon had said. So he had been letting Malie and Kama have a bit of space so they could work out that bombshell..

“God…. I’m still fucking feeling like everything is made of wet cement..”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 04:02:52 PM »

("Tell me about it,") thought Renamon, the only sign she gave that she wasn't still asleep.

Al could hear movement outside the room; the small pitter-patter of clawed feet shuffling close to the door.

("It's Gammamon. Saw him trying to sneak in when your mom was checking on us.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 04:09:53 PM »

(“Oh I see..”) he almost cracked a smile, but it turned into a pained grimace.

(“Are you hungry baby girl..?”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2023, 06:18:07 PM »

The vulpine's tail twitched. ("...Maybe a little.")
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 06:38:31 PM »

(“Ah.. what sounds good Kitmon?”)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 06:46:40 PM »

Through their link, Renamon sent the mental image of her thumping her pillow on top of Alemana's face. The silent war between them came to an end, however, when Al looked up towards the ceiling.

"What'cha thinking about?" asked Spinny, the spider mere inches from the athlete's face.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 06:48:11 PM »

Al would almost flail.. but when he opened his eyes and saw Spinny he gasped

“What the.. what are you doing in here?!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 06:57:55 PM »

The sudden surprise jolted tamer and partner alike, with Renamon stopping halfway from clawing at the hanging KoDokugumon.

Unphazed, Spinny pointed a gloved hand at Al. "Looking at you, of course! You guy'sve done nothing but mope about the house and town since you came back from the zoo. What's up with that?"

Renamon groaned, reclining back into her imprint on the bed like nothing happened.

"Aw, come on!" said Three-of-Eight. "Tell me!"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 08:02:54 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 07:59:23 PM »

Al would sigh and sit up, grabbing Spinny and getting out of bed “Dint want to talk about it.” He said as he set her on the desk. He then blinked .. and then out a shirt over her eyes “I need to get dressed.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 08:28:01 PM »

Spinny tried to speak, but all words became muffled under the blanket of Alemana's bed shirt.

("I can't believe I didn't notice her 'til now,") thought Renamon, the vulpine rubbing her eyes. ("That fact she doesn't know anything about what happened means either Theridia's just as oblivious or keeping her out of the loop. Either way, it's too damn early for this garbage.")

Alemana looked at his clock: 11:53.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 09:26:20 PM »

He sighed “Not early.. it’s nearly moon baby. Do you want to take a shower before we eat?” He asked as he looked over at her. He shared her frustration to an extent.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 09:40:16 PM »

Renamon glanced at the teen, almost squinting. "...Alright," she said, sliding her legs off the side of the bed. Foxfire burned away at her body as she assumed the naked shape of Renee. And as Alemana followed behind her towards the bathroom, Spinny would gawk alongside Gammamon as she past him in the hallway. "Nothing you haven't seen before, Gammy," said the shapeshifter. "We'll be out in a bit."

Gammamon said nothing, continuing to stare whilst holding in both hands a hamburger squeaky toy.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2023, 09:44:56 PM »

Al kind of smiled at that.. and he would follow her into the bathroom, locking it behind them. “Sometimes I think you do that just to mess with him big girl.” He said as he started up the faucet, letting it run so it could get to a temperature he knew Renee liked.

“So.. what do you want to do today? I think I’m caught up with school work— now that we actually had time to work on it.” He said as he looked over his shoulder at his partner.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 10:25:14 PM »

Renee closed her eyes, letting her back support the wall. "I'm not sure," she said. "I mean, it's the fourth of October. Do we wanna try planning something for Halloween?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea