Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:12:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7744 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 3  (Read 3198 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2022, 03:37:38 PM »

[Alright, before we start the chapter, roll me d6 equal to half your Body attribute.]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 04:04:57 PM »

[Rolling= 3 1= 4]
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 08:58:28 PM »

[Hmm... feels like this should be a pool dice check rather than skill, but, we'll roll with it this time around. Regain that many Wounds.]

Morning, the next day. Alemana's body ached from head to toe as he stirred from his sleep. The sun was in his eyes long before he opened them, yet, rather than finding himself resting against the warm fur of Kyubimon, he instead found a makeshift pillow under his head, and the smell of chestnuts and fish over a fire. Across from him, Ike and Gazimon were sleeping on top of each other in the most bizarre pretzel one could get without become erogenous. And then there was Renamon. The vulpine was knelt in front of the fireplace, using coconuts for bowls. For the first time, Alemana saw the digimon struggling to stay awake, almost nodding off as she went about her work.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 09:54:31 PM »

Alemana would get up as quiet as he could.. and he would gently reach out for her.. a hand gently smoothing one of the quill like tufts of fur on her shoulder.

“Morning.. were you up all night?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2022, 10:42:40 PM »

Renamon's breath hitched, tensing up as her pseudo-nap was disturbed. Glancing at her tamer, she reclined into a smile. "I'm alright," she said. "Go back to sleep. These'll be finished when you wake up."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 10:59:26 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 10:53:38 PM »

Alemana would gently rub her shoulders, and then he wrapped his arms around her belly. “No it’s okay.. I could take over! You need sleep too Rena..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 12:01:18 AM »

The vulpine sighed, stroking Al's head. But even she couldn't hide the exhaustion in her silver-blue eyes. Given all that had happened, it was a miracle she was still conscious.

"Well... I guess I can let you take over for a minute or two."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 12:05:46 AM »

“Yeah! Don’t worry, leave everything to me! You always do so much..” and confident no one was watching.. he would give her nose a peck

“And that’s payback for licking me in front of Ike..!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2022, 12:13:53 AM »

Renamon opened her mouth, but rather than speak she closed her eyes and shook her head, chuckling.

"If you're unsure of anything," she said, stifling a yawn. Trading places with Al, she laid herself down on the boy's pillow as she turned her back to face the fire. "Good morning, Alemana."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 12:16:47 AM »

He would chuckle, and wave her concerns off

“I know, I know! Sleep well, okay Renamon?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 12:19:41 AM »

"Mmh~"

[Alright, I wanna saaaay... roll Survival]
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 12:27:01 AM »

[Rolling: 2 5 2 6= 15]
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 02:43:16 PM »

It looked simple enough. Rotate the fish skewers so they evened out over the fire, and check on the coconuts to see if the chestnuts inside them were boiling. And to Al's credit... it was! Nothing was burnt, nor over done. And soon after the chestnuts were finished, people began waking up. He could tell by the sound of Gazimon's sniffing.

"Hey boss," he mumbled. "You smell that?" The chimera's red eyes shot wide open, along with Ike's as the two uncoiled themselves and sat up right beside the fireplace. Too easy was it to imagine rivers falling from their mouths, salivating as they ogled and awed at the fish.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 05:49:46 PM »

“Oh hey, morning. You guys can thank Renamon.. she’s the one who did most of this, I just finished up! But uh.. I’d appreciate it if you guys were quiet.. she’s trying to sleep.” And he would set aside and store Renamon’s portions.. and went to eat his.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2022, 06:00:47 PM »

[I will abstain from making you roll for stealth. xD ]

Just before Al could finish, the other two were already tearing apart their fish-kababs, Ike hammering his chest as he nearly choked on the food before chasing it down with coconut water. Gazimon, meanwhile, had no such gag-reflex, and made little effort in swallowing every last chestnut and scrap of fish he had before chomping down on his coconut bowl!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea