Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:58:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7743 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 7
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 7  (Read 2669 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2022, 04:30:37 PM »

Cipher Bay. Even from the modest, river-side harbor, there was an energy to the place. Digimon Al had never seen before walked to and from the wooden piers, gossiping, loitering, even fishing. Of all the boats the boy saw, however, none were was big as the Smiling Simon, nor had as wide a berth, for when it finally docked, it did so beside a large warehouse, with signs written in a text Alemana recognized only from the etchings on his digivice.

"We finally made it!" said Malie, watching the Kamemon fastening lines of rope to the pier. "Cipher Bay, and we're all still in one piece."

Sitting beside her, Kukuimon turned as he heard Al and Renamon approaching from behind. "Oh, Ren-er, Lady Renamon!" he said. "Come and see! We're almost ready to disembark!"

"That'll do, pig," chuckled the fox. "Where's Gazimon and Troopmon number two?"

"They'll be here. Just give them a few more minutes and you'll see."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 11:37:07 PM »

Al seemed lost in his thoughts, idly staring at the boats. While Renamon helped him feel better, his mood was still not quite where it normally was.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 11:41:36 PM »

"Cousin?" asked Kukuimon, the piglet tilting his head. "You okay?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 11:42:40 PM »

“Hm? Just thinking,” Alemana said as he then tapped his foot

“What is taking them?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 11:58:57 PM »

On cue, Ike and Gazimon appeared as they dodged out of the way of the busy Kamemon workforce. Ike motioned to put his hands in his pockets, only to remember he was still wearing his Troopmon Deluxe. Already in too deep, the tamer maintained the pose as he approached the gang.

"Hey," he said. "Sorry we're late, we were getting chewed out by the toucans."

"Did something happen?" asked Kukuimon.

"How should I know? Couldn't make a word out between them, they just kept yelling and yelling."

"Think it had somethin' to do with us workin' on the ship, boss," said Gazimon.

"Guess so."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:13:14 AM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 12:01:41 AM »

"Oh, hey." Alemana said as he turned to see them. "Are you feeling better?"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 12:13:01 AM »

Ike and Gazimon exchanged looks.

"Yeah," said the tamer. "Think we just needed a minute alone."

"Yeah," said Gazimon, though his voice came off flat. Clutching his arm, the chimera then turned to face Renamon. "Hey, Renamon. Look, I uh... about what I said."

The vulpine shook her head. "It's alright, Gazimon," she said. "I know you meant nothing by it."

The chimera's eyes remained downcast.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 12:21:02 AM »

Al would then walk up to Gazimon, and his hand reached forward... and gently scritched behind the rabbit-dog-cat's ears

"I'm sorry for snapping at you too." and he would then look up at Ike "You too."
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 12:34:34 AM »

Gazimon tried to hold back a smile, but even he could not resist the power of Alemana's scritches. As for Ike, the tamer averted his gaze, huffing into his chest.

"Y-yeah, well, maybe I'm sorry too, huh? Maybe you should think about that." When people started to chuckle, Ike's stance grew rigid - till at last the tamer put his foot down and grabbed Gazimon by the paw. "C'mon, Gaz! This place is for the birds!"

Taken by surprise, the chimera let himself be pulled away as he followed Ike off the ferry, the rest of the group already laughing off his bizarre temper tantrum.

"Hey, wait a second!" called a voice. Turning around, Al saw first mate Palmon hurrying over. "You guys aren't leaving without at least saying goodbye, right?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 01:15:18 AM »

“Wha-“ Alemana was taken by surprise as Ike stomped away, dragging Gazi by the paw.

“Oh, okay then-“ and that’s when he turned to see Palmon

“Oh of course not!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 01:29:56 AM »

"Good! Then on behalf of the crew, and the captain, I wanna thank you all for choosing the Smiling Simon! We hope you guys'll come and visit if you're ever looking to ride back up river!"

"Only if I get to ride Seadramon the whole way."

"Maybe not that part," said Kukuimon, sweating.

"Lord Bucketmon WILL ride the mighty beast!"

"Thank you for everything, first mate Palmon." said Renamon. "It's been wild ride from the start."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 04:53:54 PM »

Smiling behind his mask, he would give her a high five . “I’m pretty sure we will take another cruise soon. But before we go.. one last selfie?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 05:01:26 PM »

"Yeah!" cheered the first mate. Gathering up with the others (minus Ike and Gazimon), she made a peace sign and winked for the camera. Malie had Kukuimon in her arms, while Renamon stood behind the trio, paws on Pal and Malie's outermost shoulders.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 05:49:37 PM »

And Al would get into frame.. and with an enthusiastic “cheese!” The picture would be taken!
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 07:35:41 PM »

*Rollz*

And just like that, Al managed one of the better selfies of his career, even managing to angle just right for maximum effect.

Once everyone had gotten a look - all of which approving (despite Malie being unable to see through her bucket) - Palmon clapped her hands together. "Whelp," she chimed. "I better get back to my duties. If you guys need anything, or helpful tips about town, we'll be here for a few days before we need to venture back out."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea