Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7743 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 8
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 8  (Read 2941 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:08:06 PM »

When Alemana and the others arrived back at the hideout, it was still raining hard. The streets were empty save for those unlucky digimon (or those too indifferent) to already be indoors. Malie was the one to answer the door, with Kukuimon bombarding the others with questions as Kyubimon digivolved there and then back to Renamon. Ike and Al had remained relatively dry, with Pagumon hiding inside Ike's suit on the way over. Renamon, however, was soaked to the bone, and quickly traded answers for one of Malie's spare blankets.

"It's all over the news," said the tamer, her bucket laying on top of the coffee table. And sure enough, Gotsumon's TV was showcasing Biyomon at the scene of the construction site the others had been at not long ago, though the volume had been turned way down. "I'm sorry we weren't there to help out."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 07:23:46 PM »

And once they finally returned.. Al would safely place the Ki’i onto the coffee table as he did his best to not sit on any furniture- mask removed as he gave Renamon an apologetic rub along her shoulder.

“Things went south in a lot a ways we didn’t expect, we were trying to help Gazimon make some money by winning a fight.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 07:34:16 PM »

Renamon let out a sneeze.

"Bless you," went the group.

"Thank you."

"We knew the guys were sketchy from the start," said Ike, unzipping his suit. "I got careless. And Gazimon almost paid the price."

Malie and Kukuimon then watched as the blond tamer pulled out Pagumon from inside his disguise.

"Is that-" began Malie.

"--Gazimon?" finished Kukuimon.

"Hey fellas," mumbled Pagumon, the tiny digimon trying to hide his face behind an ear.

"Nani 'o IA!!" cried Malie, practically phasing through solid matter as she appeared barely an inch between his face and Pagumon's. "AWWWWW!!"

Renamon let out another sneeze.

"Kihe a mauli ola," said Kukuimon.

"Thank you."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:36:55 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 07:49:02 PM »

“Luckily we were able to keep anyone from getting killed.. though Renamon almost didn’t make it for a second… but she’s fine!” He looked over at her as she sneezed.

“Just a little sneezy.”

He then turned his attention to Pagumon, stifling a laugh. “Pagumon definitely has cuteness going for him, doesn’t he?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 08:00:42 PM »

"I do not!" countered Pagumon. His outburst was all it took to let his guard down, however, as he found out upon being snatched away from Ike by an infatuated Malie.

"M-Malie," chuckled Kukuimon. "Maybe you should go easy on him? They said they've just been through a lot, you know?"

The girl couldn't hear the piglet over the sounds of Pagumon's squeaky protests as she squeezed him to the point of suffocation. It was to her surprise when the living spheroid popped out of her grasp and began flying away on his earflaps, landing on top of Ike's head before flapping towards the stairs.

"We should keep an eye on the news," sniffled Renamon. "I doubt the police will give up on this, especially if they've taken the Sailormon or Thundermon into custody."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 08:04:37 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 10:19:32 PM »

“Careful Pagumon, we don’t want you to get stuck in a place you can’t get out of!” Al called after him, Before turning his attention to the TV.

“You’re right Renamon.. I don’t know if I trust them to not blab about us.. after all both of you Digivolved.. and we took off our masks-“ he then would gently pat her leg.

“Do digimon get colds?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 10:32:45 PM »

"Sort of," she said. "Digimon can get sick, much like how programs can become corrupted from viruses--"

"Hey!" said Pagumon.

"--Or poor conditioning."

"I can help with that if you want," offered Kukuimon.

"That's alright, Kukui. But really, I'll be--" The vixen froze, paws raised halfway up as she wrinkled her nose, mouth open as she leaned back, and sneezed her (figurative) lungs out.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 10:35:31 PM »

Al would gasp, and then get sneezed on “H-hey! Gross!” He complained before he started laughing a bit
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 12:04:38 AM »

The laughter proved contagious, albeit short-lived.

"Where's Gotsumon?" asked Ike. "He still around?"

"He's sleeping like a rock downstairs," said Malie, still eyeing Pagumon from the base of the stairs. "Not sure where the Tumblemon went off to, but the Golemons're still in the garage."

"Then I'm coming out of this," he said, taking off his suit. It was then he remembered he was half-naked, his chest still bare while his shirt and vest were tied as belts around his waist.

"Pfff. Lookin' good, boss." snickered Pagumon from between the beams in the balcony handrails.

Ike cringed. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up, fuzzball."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2022, 12:09:47 AM »

Alemana would hug the sneeze-y fox, gently rubbing her back as he laughed along the others.. and then he glanced at Ike, also Snickering.

“Careful, this is a family friendly living room!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2022, 12:23:04 AM »

Ike began muttering to himself as he put his clothes back on. His mood only changed when he was finally laying his back against a foam-bag chair. Meanwhile, the cold war between Malie and Pagumon raged on as one tried to move without the other noticing.

As for Renamon, she gave Al a soft smile, her silver-blue eyes looking into him as she laid a paw on his hand.

"You should get some rest," she said, though only loud enough for her partner to hear. "This whole day has been one crazy moment after another. I'm surprised any of you are still up on your feet."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2022, 12:37:20 AM »

He would look at the group before looking back at Renamon

“It has been crazy today huh?” He asked as he leaned against her. “A lot of things I never expected happened..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 12:41:00 AM »

"Hmhmhm, what happened today that was expected?" she mused. "Besides getting here in one piece."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 03:26:38 AM »

He would yawn, nuzzling up with his partner. “You have a good point.” He numbered, one arm gently wrapped around her waist as he absently picked up the Ki’i, and then safely returned it to Storage. “You surprised me a couple times too, today.” He said quietly, so the others couldn’t hear as he sleepily watched Malie and Pagumon play their little game.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 02:05:48 PM »

"Oh~?" she said, her thumb stroking the side of his hand. "I'll admit, getting clawed out by Devidramon wasn't one of my best moments, but, I think my comeback speaks for itself."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea