Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7743 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 10  (Read 3095 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2022, 11:15:26 PM »

The storm would not relent. After moving both Hookmon and Hi-VisionMonitamon to the SS Paradiso's brig, one of the Sailormon mutineers brought Al and co. a phonebook. Nearby the door -- so both Kyubimon and Gargoylemon could listen in, the group either stood nearby or sat on one of two folding chairs around a crate. They loomed over the book, reading by electric lamp as they skimmed from page to yellow page.

"Stop!" said #81, startling everyone around him. He jabbed his finger at one name just before his crewmate could turn it over. "There's MachGaogamon's phone number. Think your digivice'll work down here?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 11:44:41 PM »

Having those two locked up helped ease some of his tension, but Alemana was still slightly on edge. Seeing Ike and Gazimon finally digivolve successfully helped raise his spirit.. but he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong- but he couldn’t put a finger on why.

“Well I could try.” He would take his Digivice up and input the number.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 11:59:28 PM »

Booop... booop... booop...

"++Hello, MachGaogomon's office, secretar--++"

The voice was cut off. Somewhere in the background, Al could make out MachGaogamon's voice, then the sound of fingers (paws) brushing up against the receiver.

"++Aloha!++" said the cyborg, "++Mach speaking! What's your emergency? Is anyone hurt?++"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 12:07:41 AM »

“Oh yes? Hello. This is Troopmon.. we met earlier today. I’m calling because we have uncovered information that reveals the truth about what happened at the Arena regarding the attempted terrorist attack.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 12:16:49 AM »

MachGaogamon listened as Alemana explained everything that had occurred that night aboard Hookmon's ship, barring details that would betray the tamers' secret of being human.

"++Well hot dang, cousin! You being busy tonight'd be the understatement of the year! I'll be over in less than five!++"

Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 12:23:40 AM »

Well that’s fast. Nonetheless he would nod. “See you then.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 12:33:36 AM »

Outside, Kyubimon would hear something over the din of thunder and heavy rain, a distant *BOOM* that followed neither lightning nor conflagration. Ears perked, her attention turned skyward, and there, like a shooting star, a cyborg raced against the wind. In awe, she watched him land, kneeling with mechanized fist pressed against the deck, startling the shit out of Gargoylemon.

"Aloha, friends!" said Mach with a smile, the cyborg shooting a finger gun at the two Champions as he winked. "Room for one more?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 12:53:49 AM »

And Alemana Wouk’s leave that room, and would approach, gently reaching out to stroke Kyubimon’s side as he passed her. “Hello, MachGaogamon. A lot has been going on tonight.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 01:10:27 AM »

"That's what I've heard!" he said, walking over. "Any chance we can all squeeze inside? Can't be fun hanging out in this weather!"

"Preachin' to the choir, there!" said Gargoylemon. "But, uh, wings're impossible with these doors!"

"I'll be fine," said Kyubimon, nuzzling Al's hand. "As soon as you're done interrogating them, we can move someplace easier to get inside of."

"In that case, I'll be quick as lightning," said Mach. "This the brig?"

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND GET IN ALREADY?!!" yelled Ike from the open doorway. "You're letting the rain get in!"

Laughing, Mach stooped under the threshold, his rocket boosters retracting behind him to avoid catching.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 06:49:53 PM »

And he would give her head a quick hug once Machwas through the door. “Ladies first,” he said with a playful tone in his voice.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 06:55:01 PM »

A wry smile crossed her lips as she raised an eyebrow at Al. She cleared her throat as she pointed her nose at the sacred ropes that made up her harness, then pointed to the slender frame of the watertight door.

"Go on ahead," she mused. "I won't be far."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 06:57:11 PM »

“Oh,” he then laughed a bit and after seeing that no one was looking would lift his mask so he could smile bashfully. “Sorry,”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 07:02:14 PM »

"I love you, too." The nine-tails chuckled, licking the tip of her tamer's nose.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 07:06:13 PM »

To say his face was red would’ve been an understatement. He gave a half intelligible response before putting his mask down.. and he gave hef one last pat before going inside.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 07:21:29 PM »

Back inside and safe from the rain, Alemana found MachGaogamon standing with his arms folded in front of Hookmon's cell.

"I had to see it with my own eyes," said the cyborg. "You look only half as bad as the digimon you've hurt, Hookmon. And that's just in Cypher Bay alone."

"Spare me your moralizing," said the captain. "Or have you taken to gloating for the successes others have made where you have failed?"

"I'm not gloating. I'm telling you what needs to be said. You may not be involved with the bomb on my arena, but you're still a terrorist that profiteered on others' misery."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 11:07:33 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea