Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:15:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7734 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  New World of Darkness  |  Werewolf: the Forsaken  |  The Starving Wastes (Moderator: Whistler)  |  The Starving Wastes: Chapter 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Starving Wastes: Chapter 1  (Read 911 times)
Whistler

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2022, 01:10:50 AM »

(I'm just playing the character and the rolls - if you want an opening, create one  ;) )

Grant smiled and kicked his bike to life before he handed Selene a helmet and patted the seat behind him.

"Sure, I suppose I could give you a ride," he responded,"Where you looking to go to?"

There was a moment before he spoke where he seemed nonplussed about the comment about Selene's brother but he seemed to shake it off. By now the sun was well and truly setting, painting the parking lot in vivid reds, yellows, and oranges.
'In my thoughts and in my dreams; They're always in my mind; These songs of hobbit, dwarves and men and elves; Come close your eyes you can see them too.'
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2022, 01:39:27 AM »

(I’m just interested in seeing how this plays out. Rest assured, we’ll be following em 😏)
Just your average Teller of Stories.
blackberry
Malkavian Inquisition
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2022, 01:44:39 AM »

She hadn't been thinking that far ahead but it didn't seem unlikely that Grant wouldn't have a place to rest his head, so to speak. Selene shrugged, aiming for more confident than she felt at the moment. "I figured that anywhere would be better than a diner in the middle of nowhere."
ColossusCrusher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2022, 02:14:03 AM »

Seeing Selene get in the car, Cecilia grumbled and got in her own before getting ready to follow them at a relatively leisurely pace. She wasn't the best driver, but she could at least follow someone on an empty road.
Magic: For when being lazy isn't enough.

WoD Codex: http://wodcodex.com/wiki/Main_Page

Administrator Voice
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2022, 03:12:53 PM »

Charlie would ask for his check and pay for what he bought, walking out of the diner a moment later. He waited for Selene and their mark to take her down the road before he gently tapped on Cecilia’s window. ”She’ll be fine.” he said with a reassuring smile crossing his face. ”Nervous?”
ColossusCrusher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2023, 10:45:06 PM »

"More for the drive than the violence. Not sure what that says about me," she said, a nervous smile on her face. She put the car in drive and unlocked the door for Charlie to get in.

Administrator Voice
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2023, 06:46:00 PM »

That made him chuckle as he glanced at his bike for a moment, but shrugged as he got into the car. ”I wouldn’t be too hung up over it. People feel anxiety for all kinds of reasons. Let’s get going, yeah?”
ColossusCrusher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2023, 02:43:47 AM »

Cecilia nodded and put the car in drive.

(Not sure if there's more dialogue here, or should we skip to the next bit?)

Administrator Voice
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea