Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:59:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7743 Posts in 94 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17  (Read 2269 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2023, 05:53:24 PM »

Alemana lay, it was warm and dark. His limbs were heavy, yet it was like they were resting on a cloud. Every breath filling his lungs even as he felt a tightness in his loins... then came a rattle of wood.

"What the--Ike?!"

Hearing his mother's voice, Al's eyes snapped open. He could see Jen slapping a hand over her mouth from the doorway of his bedroom. In a moment of déjà vu, Al found sleeping beside him a platinum blond Samoan. It was then that Al realized that, underneath the sheets, his dick was still stuck inside his fellow tamer's ass.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 06:02:29 PM »

Alemana was blissfully floating within the void of not quite REM sleep.. appreciating the warmth around him. So imagine the shock on his face as he was jerked awake .. and the terror in his eyes when he looked up and saw his mom staring at him with an equally mortified expression on hers.

“M-mom?!” He croaked out.. and his horror mounted as he realized that he was firmly inside his best friend with benefits.. and couldn’t move without fear of revealing that her son was balls deep inside said friend.
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 06:10:52 PM »

"H-hey kiddo!" said Jen, forcing a smile on her face. "J-just wanted to let you know: there's no school today. I'll close the door and let you sleep in."

Ike began to stir, looking over his shoulder when he realized Al was still 'plugged-in'. "Did you say something, baby?" he mumbled to him, half-lidden eyes struggling to stay open.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 06:13:37 PM »

“I-uh.. thanks mom. Love you..” Al said with a forced smile of his own. When Ike stirred and woke up, Al would sigh heavily and rest his face against his neck.. giving him a quick kiss. “No babe.. it’s okay. I think we just scarred my mom though..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 06:23:00 PM »

"That's what happens when you don't lock your door," Ike said into his pillow. The Samoan then adjusted his rear. "Dayum, Al, you managed to stay in all night? No wonder I feel so tight."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 06:25:02 PM »

“I’m just shocked no one hears us last night.. I know how loud you can be Ike.” Al said.. biting his lip as the blonde moved his hips.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 06:27:48 PM »

"Heh, you complaining?" Ike then pushed against the taller teen's length, squirming as he sank down to the base. "I can stop, if you want."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 06:31:19 PM »

“Fuck.. and miss out on a wake up call like this? Don’t stop on my account,” Al teased.. going back to planting kisses along Ike’s shoulder as the shorter boy pushed back against him.

“Just don’t be too loud.. okay baby~?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 06:40:20 PM »

Chuckling, Ike leaned into Al's touch, murmuring as he bounced his hips and fondled his balls. He did his bed to avoid breaking the tempo as he motioned for Al to get on top of him. Whether this was to hog the pillow or let gravity help in keeping Al's dick inside him remained anyone's guess.

"Come on, jock-boy," he said, huffing. "Lay it into me. Mmph! Yeah...! Yeah...! Fuuuuck...!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2023, 06:47:01 PM »

The feeling of Ike’s hand on his balls made him moan into his neck.. and once he was on top, his would fuck his friend as he was asked: deeply, but at a relaxed rhythm “shhh.. shhh~” Al whispered.. nibbling on his ear now “I know you love my dick.. but you don’t have to broadcast it to my folks~”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2023, 07:01:42 PM »

Again, Ike chuckled, timing his counterthrusts through the haze of heat he was putting out. His side-bangs caught the light as they swayed in tandem with the tamers. The deeper Al went, the more the Samoan mewled into his pillow, rubbing his face across it like a cat. Harder. Faster. He struggled to stifle his whimpering, even as his eyes rolled up and his thighs squeezed together -- especially when Alemana was pulling his shaft out. Every thrust guaranteed a moan from Ike, till he had no choice but to pump his own cock while his remaining hand fondled the taller teen, still.

"Y-y-yooooou--fu-FUCK-er...!" said Ike with baited breath. "Ohhhhh...!"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 10:15:03 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2023, 07:10:27 PM »

“You are such a cute bitch.. my cute little bitch..!” Al muttered as he pumped away at his fuckbuddy’s ass.. digging as deep as he could with each thrust before pulling back and doing it all over again.. and his hands would then run along that slender stomach.. feeling the tense muscles in his abdomen. “What are you, Ike~?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2023, 07:14:46 PM »

"I-I'm you're cute bitch," he said, face flushed as his breathing hitched. "I'm your c-c-cute, fucking-ass bitch...!"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2023, 07:21:04 PM »

And he would slam into him .. groaning as his balls tensed in Ike’s hand.. and the blond would feel then draw up for a moment as his dick flexed inside him “Fucking take it.. take it all you sexy slut..!” He hissed in his ear, pumping his load into Ike’s guts
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2023, 07:29:25 PM »

Toes and fingers curling, Ike buried his face deep into the pillow, his muffled screaming silenced after he fired off as well. Already, Alemana could see the Samoan's thighs trembling on their own accord, Ike's body shuddering as it fell limp back onto the bed.

"Fuck," he said. "I... I need a minute. Heheh."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea