Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:14:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 22
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 22  (Read 4389 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 10:28:14 PM »

“Oh right, October.” Al would then smile.. but it then faded a few seconds later “This time last year Malie and I were ‘secretly’ going off to buy a bunch of stuff for our yearly Halloween bash….”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 10:34:54 PM »

The shapeshifter chuckled, "I know. It was the most adorable thing. What was it she wanted to do? Fireworks?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 10:42:40 PM »

“Hah, yeah. ‘Nothing will scare the neighborhood more than a bunch of explosions on Halloween!’ Is what she said. I don’t think she has ever laughed so much.” Al said  as he turned the shower head on, stepping in with a shiver.

“.. Do you think I’m being a coward, Renamon?”
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 10:54:10 PM by Korogra » Logged
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 10:48:31 PM »

"Coward?" Renee stepped forward, laying her hand on Al's shoulder. "You're a lot of things, Al, a lover, a fighter--" climbing inside, she locked eyes with her tamer, caressing his cheek. "But never once would I call you a coward."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 10:58:05 PM »

Gently taking hold of her hand he would trace his thumb along the back of it, holding her gaze. “I’ve been avoiding Malie ever since we got Kukuimon back, that doesn’t seem very brave of me.” He said softly. “She’s probably wanted to clear things up and I’ve just been snubbing her.. hiding in the house or at Ike’s…”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2023, 11:09:01 PM »

"You and I have been exhausted, Al. Even before the big rescue, we'd been pushing ourselves to solve the crisis, balance workloads and take in a dozen other major changes in our lives." She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You needed this," she said. "Trying to confront matters when you're dead on your feet wouldn't help anyone..."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2023, 11:14:58 PM »

He was quiet for a moment as he just held her, contemplating what she said. She was right, if he had tried to address what Kama had said at that moment.. it would’ve been sure to backfire and explode in everyone’s face and hurt the entire group- that was something they had to avoid at all costs, especially since they were likely on CODEs radar now. At the same time.. he still wasn’t sure what to even say. He loved Malie,  but he wasn’t sure if he even understood how much he loved her. Ike may have always been someone that Al had unconsciously attracted to which blossomed into a genuine relationship.. Malie was.. different.

“Do you think I should call her, Rena?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2023, 11:28:31 PM »

"I think... you should call when you're ready."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2023, 11:30:32 PM »

He would gently kiss her forehead, brushing the hair from her face “Always so diplomatic. You can let me know how you really feel sometimes too babe.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2023, 11:39:06 PM »

The shapeshifter said nothing, eyes downcast as she listened to her partner's heartbeat. "I know," she said. "I'm just... still a little tired. A few more days will clear my head."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2023, 11:41:39 PM »

And he would gently rub his fingers through her hair as she did that.. softly rocking her as they stood in the shower “Okay.” He then would kiss the top of her head… before then whispering “You’re still the best of them all Renamon. No one is ever going to mean as much to me as you do..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2023, 11:54:59 PM »

A silent chuckle played across her face. Lifting her gaze back to him -- true eyes showing through -- she curled a finger under his chin, kissing his lips as they listened to the shower running.

"I love you, Alemana," she said.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2023, 11:58:33 PM »

He would return that kiss gladly, gently squeezing her in the process. “I love you too, Renamon.” And he felt his ears grow warmer as he starred into those silver-blue moons.

“Now I know you’re trying to rile me up..” he said with a chuckle.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2023, 12:06:42 AM »

"But it's just so easy to do~" she said, winking at him. "One of life's most simple joys is seeing how flustered I can make you. I have a chart and everything."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2023, 01:32:27 AM »

“A chart, huh? Well what’s on it~?”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea