Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:52:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17  (Read 2274 times)
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 07:33:20 PM »

“God.. good boy,” Al  said as he lay atop of him.. taking a bit to recover as well “You’re always a great fuck babe..~”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 07:46:16 PM »

Ike motioned to speak, but was interrupted by a dull *thump* by the door. Turning, both he and Al saw the head of Sugar, the cat slipping under the doorway, alongside a sheet of paper with a familiar foxtail attached to it. The moment both were through, a *pomph!* noise sounded as the paper disappeared behind a puff of smoke, revealing Viximon.

"See?" she said to the housecat. "Told you they'd be funking. You owe me half your snacks, Sug."

The white cat sneezed in response, meowing as she sat down and stared at the tamers.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2023, 07:50:39 PM »

Al would see sugar turn herself into liquid to squeeze under the door along with the paper.. Hr would roll his eyes and laughed.

“You’re gambling with a cat? That’s new Kitmon.” Al said as she reluctantly pulled out of Ike, shivering as he did “I hope mom and dad didn’t see ya hon..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2023, 07:56:23 PM »

"YER a kitmon!" said the kit. "And it ain't nu-thang. Your mom and dad went to take Cashew outs for a walks. As for the gambles, of course I did! Cinnamon's too tricksy to dupe."

Sugar meowed.

"I still remember when Gaz convinced me for a week that he could talk to dogs," said Ike.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2023, 07:59:56 PM »

“I dunno, Viximon has her mysterious ways..” Al whispered as he then looked back at her.

“You’re something else viximon..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2023, 08:02:53 PM »

The kit stuck her tongue out as she winked. She then scampered and hopped onto the bed, pushing against Al with her front legs. "Al, can we please go get some tofu? Huh-? Huh-? Huh-? Pleeeeeeease~?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2023, 08:31:55 PM »

Al couldn’t resist that tone, and he glanced at Ike. “Okay, okay. Me and Ike need to shower first though.. okay?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2023, 08:47:05 PM »

Tail wagging up a storm, the tiny kit started zooming in circles around her tamer as she giggled and cheered. "Sugar, come on!" she said. "Let's go bap Cinnamon downstairs!" And just as fast as Viximon had appeared, she was gone, squeezing under the door as Sugar looked on and pawed at the kit's wild tail.

"Wonder how Vivi's doing with Pagumon," said Ike. Shrugging, he got out of bed, stretching his arms as he let his manhood hang alongside Al's. More than once, the taller teen saw how the Samoan bent over to drab clothes off the floor, giving Al a full view of the heart-shaped ass he'd just plowed. "You guys still go to the usual place for your tofu?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2023, 09:34:59 PM »

"EAsy, don't hurt yourself Vix!" Al called to her before opening the door for sugar so she didn't have to squeeze under it. Looking back at Ike, he would take a moment to admire his peach before taking a towel. "Im sure he's fine. And yeah, there's a shop down near the beach that we like to go that has the tofu she really likes." Al said as he paused.. and playfully gave his ass a smack.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2023, 09:43:20 PM »

Ike gave a start, snapping up to attention. A stifled a chuckle as he glanced back at Al. "Easy," he said, smirking. "Gotta sit on this thing later, y'know."

Clothes in hand, both tamers ventured into the bathroom just to put them down again on whatever surface had the space.

"See, Gaz is easy to shop for," said Ike. "He ain't picky about food so long as it's not straight from the trash."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2023, 09:47:36 PM »

"I'm just making sure you still got some color, my bad." Al said with a smirk as they got into the bathroom, setting his clothes down before glancing over at his best friend/lover.

"Renamon has always been pretty particular about what she eats, but I don't mind at all."  he admitted as he stepped into the shower, motioning for Ike to join him.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2023, 09:57:00 PM »

The Samoan locked the door before slipping inside with Al. As the water fell over them, Ike closed his eyes and sighed.

"After all that crap in the caves," he said. "It feels good to get the dirt off." The blonde then undid the knot on the back of his head, letting his hair down. It was almost as long as Malie's. He switched places with Al so the taller teen could get a turn with the shower head, but as he did so, their shafts pressed against each other, drawing Ike's attention. "Heh, can't imagine how Renee handles that thing everyday," he said. "I'm still struggling to stand up straight."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2023, 10:02:29 PM »

"I know how you feel, babe." Al said, watching as he undid his hair.. and he would playfully run his fingers through it. When their dicks pressed together he would shiver, and then smirked. "She has had a lot of practice. Honestly though.. you get off easy. When me and Renamon do it.. there is this wild feedback loop. The very first time we did it? We both were literally sobbing from the overload."
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2023, 10:10:52 PM »

Ike laughed, handing Al the shampoo bottle before using the bar of soap. "Lucky bastard," said the blond. "Got a psychic girlfriend who's also a shapeshifter--but, uh, don't get me wrong! I wouldn't trade Gaz for the world, but if he had the same setup as Renamon, I'd totally get him in on this action. Not that there's anything romantic between us. We're just bros."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 10:14:43 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2023, 10:12:35 PM »

"Its all good, I understand Ike," Al would smile as he then washed his hair. "All the same.. you give renamon a huge run for her money babe."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea