Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:12:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 17  (Read 2273 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2023, 10:51:17 PM »

"Heh, damn right." As Al finished with the bottle, Ike traded the soap for it, the two tamers switching places again. Their shafts pressed up against each other, and already Al could see the blond's begin to rise again. "You got a hot bod, baby," said Ike, looking down. His hands were busy washing his hair, but his eyes followed along the length of Al's shaft and abs.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2023, 11:32:36 PM »

The taller boy laughed as he again switched places with Ike.. and sure enough his own dick started to grow again as well.. and he would smirk a bit at the compliment. “You’re hot too, in a cheer leader type of way,” he teased, beginning to wash lather himself up.. though he would give Ike a look over here and there.

“We’ve got girls at our school who which they were as hot as you.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2023, 11:44:52 PM »

The Samoan smiled. "Pfft, shut up," he said, looking away, though there was no hiding how red his cheeks were getting. But then the teen glanced back down at his and Al's pointers, and hatched a scheme. Wrapping his hand around both, Ike began to pump them, squeezing their lengths together! "This is what you get for being bigger than me," he huffed, wrapping his spare hand around Al's waist for support.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2023, 11:48:27 PM »

"What, I can't give my bro a compliment?" he playfully asked.. and then gave a surprised grunt as Ike took hold of both their cocks and began stroking both of them "Fuck, babe-" he said in a gush of breath, and he would smile as he pulled him in for a kiss "Do you really wish that I was smaller, though?"
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2023, 12:02:47 AM »

"Heh, maybe not," huffed Ike. "You do know how to... how to hit the button when you go all in...!"

Ike bounced between the classic grab-and-squeeze to grinding and twisting the two manhoods around each other; sometimes hooking the heads with his fingers as he crushed them against the palm of his hand, just to slip back into the aforementioned. The water of the shower and the suds from soap runoff made for a counter lubricant, making it harder for the cocks to slip away as they pushed against one another. Ike's breath was already starting to hitch again, the warmth of his ball-sack brushing against Alemana's.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2023, 04:05:23 PM »

Al’s laughter turned into a restrained groan as Ike’s hands worked at both shafts, and Al would give the enthusiastic boy another kiss as he leaned against him. “I won’t lie.. you definitely can push the right buttons too with how frantic you get..~” he murmured between kisses
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2023, 04:21:42 PM »

At first it seemed as though Ike was about to speak, the blond giving Alemana a deadpan look even as he continued to pump the two of them. Instead, the shorter male put his arm around Al's neck, pulling him down till their lips connected. The intensity at which Ike pulled the air from Al's mouth, even as he held his breath and crushed his lips together, made the Samoan only pump that much faster down below.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2023, 06:49:40 PM »

Al could feel his own body reacting.. and he would groan into  his ear “I wanna cum all over your face, baby..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2023, 08:30:03 PM »

The platinum blond needed no further encouragement. Crouching down, he let go of his and Al's manhoods, only to bury his face in the taller teen's crotch. His nose sank between balls and shaft as he moaned into Al's scrote.

"Do it, man," said Ike, his face flushed with heat. "I-I need it! I want your fucking--" he didn't finish, too busy moaning as Al's meatsaber slapped against his face. The way he arched his back inward, emphasizing his rear for Al to see as water poured down the Samoan's glossy skin. It was impossible to have done by accident.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2023, 09:24:16 PM »

Al would feel his breath hitch as he saw the way Ike was looking up at him.. and the way his body was arched.. and it was like a dam broke. With a sudden moan, he would give him a few more smacks with his shaft before he spurt over his face.. coating it in pearlescent strings. “You look so hot right now bro..” Al said as he then glanced at his upraised ass for a moment.

“Hey, I got a question for you..wondering if you’d be open to the idea.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2023, 09:43:56 PM »

"Y-yeah?" asked Ike, tongue hanging out as he continued to pump his own shaft.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2023, 09:47:01 PM »

“I was talking to Malie.. and she wants to join our relationship—“ he blurted out
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2023, 09:59:27 PM »

Ike rubbed the side of his face against Al's thigh, breathing deep of his musk. "Jesus, dude," he huffed, a smile on his face. "You trying to fuck the whole team? You know Vivi's a total ace." The Samoan slipped a hand around Alemana, groping, kneading the taller teen's glutes.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2023, 10:48:31 PM »

“Well I’m aiming to fuck at least most of the team at least,” he joked as he let Ike as if he were some sort of sexed up cat.

“But.. would you be okay if she joined our thing?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2023, 10:55:46 PM »

"Heh, heheh, I mean, I don't think you, me, and Renamon've ever done a three-way, if that's what you mean. But it's whatever, I guess--" The Samoan cut himself off again, grunting as he at long last fired his load. Alemana was forced to support the blond's weight as leaned into him for support. "G-glad we did this in the shower..."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea