Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:50:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 10  (Read 3114 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2022, 04:13:14 PM »

The Gwappamon closed his eyes, turning his head to face away from the tamer.

"Think we should try putting it in the computer?" asked Vivi. "It is a CD. Maybe there's something useful on it."

"That or reggae music," said Ike, flatly.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2022, 04:18:51 PM »

Alemana would get his blunt stick out.. and start poking at his duck toes.  “Might as well.. but if it’s reggae.. well it’s better than Ska-“
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2022, 04:44:51 PM »

The Gwappamon struggled to hold back a powerful snort.

Vivi put the disc in the reader, watching the cursor turn into an hourglass at the computer loaded the new files. Suddenly, every screen went black, the symbol from before burning at the center of each.

"++Aloha, keiki++" said a synthesized voice. "++If you are listening to this recording, then you have either caught up with my subordinates, or have waited for the authorities to deliver it to you. In either case, know that I have been watching you closely. Your perseverance, your... tenacity. I know what it is you're looking for, more so than this pretty bauble you call an Astrolabe. You desire the last Ki'i, yes? Then come. Find me in the forests of this island. I've burnt coordinates into this disc that only your digivices will be able to read. I'll be waiting++"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2022, 04:57:07 PM »

Alemana would stop to listen.. and his expression would harden. Finally after all this time he could put a voice to the name.. and he felt his knuckles tighten in the Troopmon Deluxe. “So, she has the last one?” He then looked at the others, his expression uncharacteristically uncertain. “Do you have those Coordinates, Vivi?”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2022, 05:14:12 PM »

As the message ended, and the screen returned to normal, a new window popped up, drawing Vivi's attention.

"Yeah," she said, adjusting her glasses. "Oh wow, it's all in digicode."

"Digicode?" echoed Ike.

"One sec."

Putting her digivice up to the monitor, Vivi watched as her screen was filled with algorithms, perpetually scrolling down as decryption went underway.

"So yeah," she said. "Digicode's like the alphabet digimon use when writing stuff. Depending on what language they're using, though, it could mean anything, and sometimes the script changes to fit said-language. Wouldn't be surprised if it was using the Hawaiian abugida and language."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 29, 2022, 05:17:57 PM »

“You think so? Do you figure that the Digivices will be able to decode it?” He asked. His tone was an attempt to sound upbeat and helpful.. but Kyubimon could feel a wave of impatience from the boy. The finish line was now in sight, and he seemed fixated on it. There was also something else- anxiety.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 29, 2022, 05:37:51 PM »

As if to answer him, both the computer and Vivi's digivice opened a new window. It was a map of Waihona Island, a neon red dot centered north by north-west of Cypher Bay, roughly two-hundred miles away.

"So that's where she is," said Malie. "That's where we'll find the Green Lady..."

CHAPTER COMPLETED

Undercity Medley! +2 EXP + 2 DP
Pirate's Comeuppance! +1 Inspiration
The 4th Child! +1 EXP +1 Inspiration
Song Critic! +1 EXP +1 DP
Ultimate Defense! +1 EXP +1 DP +1 Inspiration

Total: 5 EXP, +4 DP, + 3 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:32:57 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea