Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:21:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 9
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 9  (Read 3450 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2022, 02:43:43 PM »

Kukuimon walked over to MachGaogamon, offering the cyborg the combat knife he had in his mouth. Mach frowned as he knelt down and took it, giving it a once over as it rested in the palm of his mechanized hand.

"Today's just been full of surprises," he said. Sighing, he put the knife inside one of his belt-pockets. "Listen, now that this is an active crime scene, I'm gonna need you guys to keep this on the downlow for now. We'll tell the public about the bomb threat, and close the arena until further notice, but the details have to stay secret until we catch this guy. Can you do that for me?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2022, 03:33:19 PM »

“Absolutely. If there is one thing Lord Bucketmon and all of us understand, it’s discretion.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2022, 04:17:39 PM »

Al didn't need to see the faces of his teammates to know they were avoiding eye contact. He could hear Malie coughing into her fist.

Mach smirked. "I'll tell the cops what you told me," he said. "Right now, you may wanna skedaddle on outta here. Police interviews and paperwork are a time sink, and you guys could do with some R&R, amirite?"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2022, 04:19:29 PM »

“Right, absolutely right. Well then, until next time I suppose we will get out of your fur. There were a few other things we were needing to do today as well.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2022, 05:38:16 PM »

"Wait," said the Hagurumon. "Does that include us, too?!"

"You bet your modems it does," mused Mach. "You're heroes, remember? Have a beach!"

"Mr. MachGaogamon!" cheered the cogs, weeping oily tears. "You're the greatest, sir!"

"Try n' stay outta trouble," he chuckled, giving Alemana a wink of his golden eye.

"Hey guys?" said Malie, the gang making their way down the street. "Did we mention why we were down in the boiler room in the first place?"

"I'm still wondering why they call it a boiler room if there's more than one room to it," said Kukuimon.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2022, 10:15:05 PM »

Nodding, he would thank MachGaogamon and would usher everyone else out.. and as then closed the door behind them when they finally left the boiler complex he spared a glance at his shadow before then reaching up, gently scratching Renamon’s ear flap.

(“MVP for best acting goes to you and Malie, Rena,”) he thought with a chuckle.
_____

“I think you were dozing off during that part, because I told him we heard commotion coming from the boiler door, and as good citizens we offered assistance.”

MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2022, 10:59:43 PM »

("I should hope so~") mused the faux-Pagumon.

"That part is true," said Kukuimon.

"Pfft, traitor," said Malie.

"It's not like it was a secret!"

"Speaking of which," said Renamon, her eyes on Alemana's shadow. "What are we going to do about our new friend?"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 11:50:48 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2022, 12:04:06 AM »

Chuckling at his friends antics, he would look at the shadow again as well. “Yeah.. that’s a good question. Let’s get somewhere less in the open.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2022, 01:00:37 AM »

*Rollz*

Thinking better of staying in the same district as the Kaua Arena, the group made for the dark underside of an empty parking garage, far from the prying eyes of other digimon. Renamon disposed of her disguise to once again fade into the background to the sound of a distant flute. Kukuimon used his snout to sense the presence of anyone that might have been hiding.

"Alright," said Renamon, the vulpine reappearing beside Al. "We should be clear. We're far enough away from the exits, and no one appears to be tailing us. Kukui?"

"Nothing," said the piglet, sniffing the air. "But I'll keep an eye out just the same."

The floor came alive with hundreds of violet-colored eyes. With Alemana's shadow concealed by the even bigger shadow of the ceiling, Eyesmon rose up the nearby wall like a terrible specter, grinning.

"See?" they said, gesture with twig-like claws. "I told you I'd be quiet! Not a peep!" they said, zipping their toothy maw shut.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2022, 01:39:17 AM »

“Good,” he then looked up at the shadow, and would turn sigh

“Care to share some of those secrets now? You already know I’m a human, so I have nothing to gain by blabbing about whatever you’re hiding.. you could just turn me over to the Green Lady.”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2022, 01:49:22 AM »

Eyesmon emerged from the wall, snout inches from Al's mask as the living shadow giggled behind a claw. "That is true. That is very, very true."

"Eyesmon," said Renamon.

The dark dragon glanced at the fox, who had her arms folded.

"I wasn't talking to you," said Eyesmon. "I was talking to Aly."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2022, 02:38:54 AM »

“Hey now.. no need to fight!” Al said..though he felt a little embarrassed now-
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2022, 08:36:27 PM »

"Yeah!" said Eyesmon, coiling around the tamer as she massaged his shoulders from behind. "See? Why can't you be cool like Aly?"

"I haven't even said anything besides your name," retorted Renamon.

"You don't have to! I can see it in the way you look at me!"

Meanwhile, Malie said nothing, having fallen asleep on her feet again.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 08:43:27 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2022, 09:48:20 PM »

Alemana was at a loss for words at what was happening. He had never once been the center of an argument before, and he would then look up at Eyesmon, and back at Renamon.

“What do you mean, Eyesmon? Renamon is super cool. She’s my partner..” he was feeling rather uncomfortable now.

“I don’t want either of you to fight!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2022, 10:15:39 PM »

[Roll Persuasion with a -3 from difficulty ;) ]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea