Malkavian Madness Network
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
SMF - Just Installed!
Forum Stats
7891 Posts in 95 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: fonoli
Home Help Search Login Register
Malkavian Madness Network  |  Other Systems  |  Digimon: Digital Adventures (Moderator: MrParaduo)  |  Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 20
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print
Author Topic: Digimon Story: Rainbow Traverse -- Chp 20  (Read 4171 times)
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

The Forum broke before the Gamers!

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2023, 10:30:49 PM »

Vivi adjusted her glasses. "There's enough of a chance that it's worth a shot," she said. "I can't let Kukui or Malie down."

Renee rested a hand on the girl's shoulder. "We can't," she said. Vivian paused, her eyes meeting the shapeshifter's gaze.

"Right," she said. "Sorry, that's what I meant."

An umbral tendril wrapped around Vivi's hand. "We know," said Eyesmon, her violet-colored namesake blinking into existence along along her tamer's shadow. "And we're gonna do it together!"

"Still leaves us with the question," said Vivi. "Which site should we go for? I thought about splitting the group into two teams, but I dunno, that might be risky. Especially if CODE is watching."

"Agreed," said Renee. "We still don't know what'll happen when we try accessing the INAS. Activating two at once will only escalate CODE's interest in the area."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 03, 2023, 10:48:01 PM »

Al wouldn’t be left out , gently giving her a hug “You’re definitely not letting anyone down.” He would then think about that before sighing slightly.

“Let’s try the zoo first. He may be a cute fishy as a baby.. but I think the jungle might be more fitting to what he is over all.”
Just your average Teller of Stories.
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 03, 2023, 11:11:02 PM »

Vivi allowed herself a small smile, returning her fellow tamer's hug. "Fair enough," she said. "The zoo's INAS is just over the fence from the parking lot, near the water garden. That'll give us plenty of room to work."

"Security'll be noooo problem," snickered Eyes. "I'll make sure the cameras are looping footage, and guards off site."

"That's good," said Renee. "Once the coast's clear, I can carry Al and Vivi over the fence. Assuming we're doing this after dark."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 03, 2023, 11:21:10 PM »

“After dark would be a good idea.. fewer people who might see us.”

He then mentally kicked himself “maybe we should’ve brought Malie..”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 03, 2023, 11:25:27 PM »

"There's still time before sundown," said Vivi. "We can call her and pick her up if you think it'll help."
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 03, 2023, 11:28:12 PM »

“I think she should be here with us.. if Kukuimon really is in the INAS, his partner should be there for him..”

And he would quickly dial Malie
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 03, 2023, 11:38:03 PM »

Booop... booop... booop...

Before even a voice could be heard, there came the clattering, shuffling, and scraping of activity. "++Aloha++" came Malie's voice, though the background noise failed to die away. "++Lord Bucketmon and Associates Incorporated, how can I help you?++"
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 03, 2023, 11:44:40 PM »

“Hey I-“ he then paused as he heard the commotion in the background.

“You guys redecorating the clubhouse or something? Doesn’t matter- Malie I think we narrowed down where Kukuimon is!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 03, 2023, 11:54:25 PM »

"++Really?! Where is he?!++" Again, the noise persisted, only this time there was audible shushing, maybe even some cussing if Al strained his ear hard enough. "++Just a sec++" said Malie, before Al heard her shout. "++SHUT UP!!++" and silence all else. "++Sorry about that. You were saying?++"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 07:40:13 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2023, 12:14:58 AM »

“Well we think he’s—“ he then winced as Malie yelled at.. whoever was in the background- probably Gaz and Ike- and he rubbed his ear for a moment

“First: ow. Second… we think he’s at the zoo! We were gonna swing by and get you…”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2023, 12:25:38 AM »

"++The ZOO?!++" echoed Malie. "++I'll get ready asap, and meet you outside!++" Just before she hung up, the shrill beeping of a fire alarm echoed, along with the banging of metal and rapid shouting.

("...I'm sure it's nothing,") thought Renee, the shapeshifter avoiding eye-contact with Vivi and Eyesmon.
Korogra

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2023, 12:33:38 AM »

“Uh right..” and he hung up

“Well.. let’s go gang-!”
MrParaduo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2023, 01:42:32 AM »

Neither Vivi nor Eyes looked away from Al as the athlete started up the car. And though Renee kissed his cheek, the anxiety was felt between tamer and 'mon - of whether the clubhouse would still be standing when they made it back.

CHAPTER COMPLETED

Secrets Gone Awry! +2 EXP +2 DP
Thread of Inquiry! +1 EXP +2 Inspiration
Feral Hunger! +1 EXP +1 Inspiration
Two Worlds' Ohana +2 EXP +1 DP +3 Inspiration

Total: 6 EXP, +3 DP, + 6 Inspiration!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 08:18:29 PM by MrParaduo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea